imagination

How strange the human psychology is! When we love, we yearn to possess whom we love, but when we find it beyond our power to get her/him for our own, then our imagination gets activated and creates a world of our own desires, where we do what we wish to do. When we wish to see our lover, she is there before our eyes, we make her laugh, and we make her cry. Our own longing makes her long for us as if she is not united with us, she will die. So as happens with me. I am the dweller of my imagination. I always dwell in my own world of imagination and there I am the master, I am king, I am the only power to create what I want to see.

An excerpt from one of stories Crystal Heart (I wrote years back). This is just to describe IMAGINATION.
@Falak

@Tulip@fairyland I do believe imagination is more important than knowledge, but I also think that if you combine both you are really tapping into life’s power.

@Mishaikh...it's beautiful and i believe this is really true as Science has long held that the complex nature of imagination must involve more than one area of the brain. The idea and the proof have been hard to amalgamate but recent studies using advancements in the monitoring of complex neural interactions within the brain provide new evidence for this theory. The findings from this study suggest that imagination uses a large portion of the human brain, creating an interconnecting network of activity across many different areas. Imagination really does light up our brains!

Back