Interesting Confusions

Aakash

Aakash

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score
Intresting confusions;-

1.kya aap paani k andar ro sakty hain?

2. kya fish ko piyaas lagti hai?

3. birds sotay huye tree sy girte kyun nahi?

4. ELFI apni bottle sy kyun nahi chipakti?

5. 'I LOVE U' sawal nahi to phir hamesha iska jawab kyun maanga jaata hai?

Do you have any idea???

20140114-225751.jpg

@Aakash

1. No you can't unless you are... a crocodile. :p Then you can shed some tears under the water. OR ..Yes you can if you wear goggles, or if you try chopping onions under water.:p... and in reality Yes, it is possible to cry underwater. Tears (a water-based fluid containing salts, lipids, and proteins) are released by a structure called the lacrimal gland, located in the upper, outer region of each eye..... In theory, being underwater does not prevent the lacrimal glands from releasing tears..... Of course, such tears would be difficult to detect because they would immediately mix with the surrounding water..... I recommend that you do not try crying underwater, as crying sometimes involves gasping and an increased breathing rate - two things that may be dangerous to experience while underwater....

2. Because their gills are in constant contact with the water, fresh water fish face a constant threat of their blood diluted, so they don't use drinking as a mechanism to maintain the high solute concentration in their blood. ... Thus, although fish drink, that doesn't necessarily mean that they get thirsty!....

3. When birds perch, there is a tendon in their legs that gets pulled further, locking their toes tightly to the branch.... Birds' "knees" bend backwards, so when they perch this tendon is pulled to its furthest extent over the back of the knee..... This is not changed until the bird consciously "lifts his knees up" and releases the tension on this tendon.....The bird can sleep on the tree because his weight pushes down on his knees and keeps that tendon tight.... Convenient, otherwise a sleeping bird would make an easy meal for predators....

4. As the water evaporates, the glue dries and hardens. ....All that's left are the sticky polymers that hold things together.... This process is called mechanical adhesion. ... When white glue is inside a bottle, there's not enough air inside the bottle to cause the water to evaporate to make the glue sticky.....

5. I love you can t be considered a question...... It is an expression, a statement or a proposal., ...certainly with the hope of a response either in agreement or in refusal..... Silence is sometimes construed or mislead as semi agreement (and not as semi refusal !) :)....

@Recently Active Users

I
apni aqal kay mutabiq jawabat hazir hain!!!

1. pani kay ander bilkul roo saktay hain quka zaroori nahi kay apkay anso kesi ko nazer bi aye or dil jab rota ha tu osko srf aik dilwala hi mehsoos kersakta hai or osky anso'n ko bi daikh sakta hai.

2. fish ko pyas lagti bi ha or osko pani peenay ka koi issue bi nahi rehta ju pani ma hi ha:).
3. iska jawab ye ha kay insan jab apnay bed per sota ha tu kiya wo bed sey girta ha? nahi na quka her makhloq apnay natural andaz ma rahay tu salamat rehta ha agr qanon-e-firat ko toray ga to nuqsan utaye ga.
4. Elfi apnay bottle kay sath islye nahi chipakti quka bottle air tight hota ha jaisy hi hawa lagay gi wo chipkay ga or dry bi hojaye ga. or yahee misal Samad bond ki bi ha osko bi jab tak hawa nahi lagti tab tak chipakti nahi.
5. I Love you waqi sawal nahi ha magr ye aik aisi feeling ka naam ha jiska jawab nahi response daina lazmi hota ha, ye bi zarori nahi kay ye alfaz kahay jaye or iska jawab bi alfaz ma hi diya jaye, ehsas hi ehsas ko bakhobi samaj sakta ha.

mery jawabat apko kaisy lagay????
Treating dear

Back