Istikhara for marriage

3) Hypothesis of life: I'm going to marry a girl. I know her, I like her, I think she is perfect for me. But I want to make sure that my God gives the certainty that this is really the woman of my life.
And in fact God, through a dream, gives me the signal that I can marry her.
But this happens! That my wife will ruin our marriage with some wrong attitudes.
In this case, why Istikhara did not work? Why did God give me the "green light" to marry that person who turned out to be wrong?
BekymDO2o1drTiYlq_LNedAteJVuKgam4G6IpgMKdiCu0QRx-yCJoB5mIeyfkTWjcEQcsr5cktIG-L4AWuxEkh7RDJe6xWMto6dk_CFciQKuLG6r7dY1nN_puq77WToHRAqS1agSH7kgNhBl=w675-h189-nc

Translation:-
"Do you think that you will enter Paradise without any trials while you have known the examples of those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with suffering and adversity and were so violently shaken up that even the Messenger and the believers with him cried out: "When will Allah's help come?" Then they were comforted with the words, Be aware! Allah's help is ever close. [Al-Baqarah - 2:214]"

This is the answer of your question.
Do you think once you will do estakhara and rest of your life you will live happily ? no hardship/Pain will ever touch you ?

images

Translation :-
"Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars." [29:2-3]

If a Muslim has really sold himself to Allah then let there be no worry about the trials and hardship because, once we have sold ourselves to Allah, we belong to Him & He may deals with us as He likes. He may take take away from us anything or everything, as He pleases. This is the HIDDEN MEANING of Estakhara. I hOpe you can understand now.

And for Mulims you do NOT have to ask a scholar or any righteous person to do istikhara for you! The wordings of istikhara surrounds the word “I” _ If someone else would be doing it, they’ll be asking for their khair in that matter (And if that person is not a part of that decision, it makes them irrelevant in the matter).

I have a Muslim friend and he told me that his parents often do Istikhara for him.
I had thought about asking to be able to do Istikhara for me ...
I would like to do it by myself, but I am not a Muslim (although I may be an aspiring Muslim, but this will depend only on Allah), I do not know the procedures well and above all I would not want to abuse.

What I keep asking myself is: why not all people do Istikhara before they get married? We would avoid divorces or violent marriages...

What I keep asking myself is: why not all people do Istikhara before they get married? We would avoid divorces or violent marriages...
We are not living in a paradise (No Divorce, happily ever aftr) N If you think that you will get life time security after doing Estakhara .. this is also wrong concept. It depends upon time, period and main thing it depends upon Taqwa (your true believe/ faith in Allah Almighty).

Honestly? Im not so agree.

If the marriage ends up for my own reasons, then it is right for me to take my responsibility.
God gave me the opportunity and His blessing, but if I was to ruin the marriage...He has no fault.

But in case my partner had ruined my marriage, well, how could I imagine what his intentions were? How could I know that the person I married, to whom I placed all my trust, would betray me? A bit 'as if God tells me "Dear Luca, that person will hurt you in the future, I advise you: dont marry her".

Istikhara is done by the person himself after two rakats of prayer and usually there is a sign such as u will feel content about ur decision or there will b hurdles ..road blocks..so u can c right or wrong.

Back