Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
It's raining it's pouring we're all getting soaking

upload_2018-12-7_11-41-26.png

upload_2018-12-7_11-42-27.png

upload_2018-12-7_11-43-50.png

@Recently Active Users

@Mishaikh Yes ... I came back in september....:)...has the snow falling started at your end.....i will be visiting soon IA

@Mishaikh Are Local authorities not responsible for gritting and salting public roads and pavements, but what about your own path and the pavement in front of your home? Is it your civic duty to keep them clear for others?

@Falak

Local Authorities remove snow/salt only from/the main roads. We have to salt and remove ice from the passage in front of our house, our parking sides etc. which we very attentively do, otherwise it become risky to walk even upto the cars at the parking which is just in front of our house when the snow freezes.

You have to do it anyway if you must have to go out for your job and move your car on the road, otherwise it will not be possible. leaving the snow where it is compiled is pretty risky, because if it turns hard it is rather not possible to shovel, but you have to use some other hard tools. So, snow only looks beautiful when falling or for shooting its picturesque view otherwise it is a punishment. I am a walker, I do not drive cars, so walking after snow is dangerous because only "sun" is responsible to remove the snow from walking footpaths people only remove snow from their own passage in front of their houses. Even local authorities does not remove snow from footpaths. They remove only from the main roads.

@Falak

Back