Talking Cricket Jimmy Neesham's high school cricket coach died during World Cup Super Over

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
1563577034764-jpeg.jpg

کیو ی آل راؤنڈرجیمز نیشام کی ابتدائی طور پر کوچنگ کرنیوالے ڈیوڈ گورڈن کرکٹ ورلڈ کپ کے آخری اوور میں زندگی کی بازی ہار گئے
آکلینڈ (سپورٹس ڈیسک)کیو ی آل راؤنڈرجیمز نیشام کی ابتدائی طور پر کوچنگ کرنیوالے ڈیوڈ گورڈن کرکٹ ورلڈ کپ کے آخری اوور میں زندگی کی بازی ہار گئے ۔ان کی بیٹی لیونی گورڈن کے مطابق سپر اوور میں جب جیمز نیشام نے چھکا لگایا تو ان کے والد نے آخری سانسیں لیں۔جیمز نیشام نے اپنے کوچ کو خراج عقیدت پیش کیا ہے اور کہاکہ ڈیوڈ گورڈن کھیل سے بہت پیار کرتے تھے اور میں خوش قسمت ہوں کہ ان سے بہت کچھ سیکھا۔

1563408809822.jpg

David Gordon took his last breath during the final over of the Black Caps match

David Gordon was surrounded by family and had the Cricket World Cup final on when he took his last breath on Monday morning.
His daughter, Leonie Gordon, says this is exactly how he would have liked to have gone.
"One of the nurses came in for the final over, the super over, and she said his breathing is changing.
"You know, I think Jimmy Neesham had just hit that six and he took his last breath."

"He has a quirky sense of humour and he was a real character and he would have loved the fact that he did that."
Black Caps star Neesham paid tribute to his high school coach on Thursday morning.

Jimmy Neesham tweeted Dave Gordon, my High School teacher, coach and friend. Your love of this game was infectious, especially for those of us lucky enough to play under you. How appropriate you held on until just after such a match. Hope you were proud. Thanks for everything.

@Recently Active Users

Back