Justice for this Orphan Child

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
nc_oc=AQleZNvfFPS8ZmaS7dX4wO2KBYs8WMjjZys1cpDGAecOfGxMhGIyaNEF1gMR4UhgacM&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQnm51-Um8xdOc-9MtXiMI5nA0zjzZOlDt3_3ii2u6fqicqV2MxKSQO5hNnjeNN17Po&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQmX-DORl1dXGsNE2btSmBS8nZXmACm--ewuoZoMdnS99MuaL7pL-V4M71JpXnEUpt4&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

سبق یاد نہ ہونے پر مدرسہ کے مولوی نے 5 سالہ معصوم بچے کی جان لے لی۔۔۔
پنڈی بھٹیاں کے علاقے میں ایک یتیم بچے کی سبق یاد نہ ہونے کی وجہ سے درندہ صفت مولوی نے مار مار کر جان لے لی بچے کی بیوہ والدہ نے کہا ہے کہ میرا بیٹا پچھلے تین دن سے بہت بیمار تھا جیسے ہی کچھ ٹھیک ہوا تو مجھے کہا امی میں آج مدردسے جائوں گا استاد صاحب بہت ڈانٹتے ہیں میں نے روانہ کیا ابھی مشکل سے ایک گھنٹہ ہی گزرہ ہوگا ساتھ والے گھر کا ایک بچہ مدرسے سے بھاگتا ہوا آیا اور کہا کہ آپ کے بیٹے کو استاد نے بہت مارا ہے مجھے استاد نے کہا ہے کہ جائو اس کی ماں کو بلا لائو یہ بہانہ کر رہا ہے جب میں وہاں بھاگتی ہوئی پہنچی تو میرا بچہ مجھے زمین پر پڑا ہوا ملا جب میں نے اس کی کمر پر ہاتھ رکھ کر اٹھانے کی کوشش کی تو میرے ہاتھ گیلے ہونے لگے کمر سے کپڑا ہٹایا تو بچے کی کمر خون سے لت پت تھی میری زمین پائوں سے نکل گئی ہائے افسوس ہائے افسوس میرا ایک ہی بچہ تھا اور وہ بھی ظالم انسان نے بے رحمی سے قتل کردیا روتے ہوئے ماں نے انصاف کی اپیل کی ہےماں کے مدعی بننے پر
علاقے کے سردار نے صلح کے لیے اس بیوہ عورت کو دھمکی دی ہے کہ چپ چاپ صلح نامہ کردو

Such Maulvis should be hanged, they are becoming a curse and embarrassment for our society. Do they think they are gods? Who has given them the right to torture and kill innocent little children?

Day after day we come across heart-wrenching stories of these bearded monsters. They are torturing little souls in every possible way. The sexually abusing little children, physically abusing them and killing them brutally. These sick bearded monsters need to be taught a lesson. The fake Maulvis should be taken down from all the social responsibilities and held behind bars for life.

This little orphan child was the only son of his widowed mother. This little boy was only five-years-old. The Maulvi beat him to death because the little boy failed to memorize his lesson.

The incident took place in Pindi Bhattian in Punjab province.

Statement of the mother

The little boys’ mother narrated the heartwrenching and dreadful story.
She said her five-year-old little boy was beaten to death by his Maulvi of a madrassa. The little boy had failed to memorize his lesson so the Maulvi beat him to death.

The mother said her son was not feeling well for three days. When he felt a little better he told him, mother, that today I will go to the madrassa. He also told his mother that the teacher is very strict and he scolds a lot.
Hardly an hour had passed since the boy left for the madrassa, one of the neighbors’ child came running. He informed the mother that the Maulvi had badly beaten up her son. The neighbors’ child told the mother that the Maulvi had sent for her and is saying that her son is just pretending.

The mother went running there just to find her little boy laying on the floor. When she took up her child in her arms, she felt his back was all wet.

When she looked under his shirt she saw her son’s back all covered in blood.

He was an only child of the widowed mother and the bearded monster took away his life.

The mother appealed for justice. Now the mother is being threatened by the Sardar of the area. She is being forced to compromise with the situation.
@Recently Active Users

when a child is raped by a neighbour and her dead body is left on a heap of trash, when a child is killed in the name of honour by a parent, when a child is sexually abused by a family member and is forced keep quiet about it, or when a child is beaten to deathin the name of student discipline, these are just some of the ways in which we, as a people, are failing to protect those who we have willingly assumed responsibility over, those who we should be bending over backwards to protect.

Because even wild animals know to rally behind, nurture and protect their young.

@Falak, I would like to add, as a parent we should realize our own responsibilities, why are some parents careless in this matter? I should first check the environment of the school I send my children to, then check it from time to time, keep asking the children about it, parents have to be vigilant in this day and age.

Back