Dismiss Notice
Today's Birthdays
Pakistan.web.pk would like to wish Happy Birthday to all its members who celebrate their birthday today

• Asad Rehman

Kashmir Enters 2020 Under Siege

Discussion in 'Express Your Feelings' at Pakistan.web.pk started by Falak, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Falak

Falak Super Star Pakistani I Love Reading

ED7mcLSXkAAgQbW.
    @Recently Active Users

May Allah give them the strength to deal with their ordeals. May He guide them to the Right Path. May He give them Sabr. May Allah give strength to Muslim leaders and civil right activists. May Allah protect all minorities who are caught up in an increasingly hostile and conflict-ridden world.

May Allah give the innocent strength to deal with the oppression they face. May Allah give them freedom. May Allah change the hearts of their enemies. May He guide those who harm innocent civilians.

Kashmir's struggle did not start in 1947 and will not end today

p7WthXZnPdxd7Pni9ghjggh8ookGwYXD2qYst-9t6eBVgzCO1q2Wv3ujxkSyOrv4TufgymGNi&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.

India's decision to revoke Article 370 is just another chapter in Kashmir's long history of imperial oppression.

Since October 1947, India and Pakistan fought multiple wars over Kashmir, both claiming to have the best interests of the local population in mind. But they jointly suppressed Kashmiri voices that criticise the actions of both countries and demand independence.​

Tags:
  2. Falak

3. Veer

Veer Famous Pakistani Staff Member

:( Double standards of the world.

Falak likes this.
  4. Falak

I am Kashmir
    I'am Muslim
    Mujhe Khamosh Ummat se shikayat hai​

اس امت کے حکمرانوں کے ضمیر مردہ ہیں۔ بے حس اور بزدل ہیں۔ اللہ تعالیٰ ہمارے کشمیری بہنوں بیٹیوں کی عزت و آبرو اور نوجوانوں کی حفاظت فرمائے آمین ثم آمین
    @Recently Active Users

Mishaikh likes this.
  5. Mishaikh

Mishaikh Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

India ka kambakht Recently Retired general Kashmir kay bachoon ko deradicalization camps main daalnay ki baatain kar raha hi. Allah ki laanat ho uss per.

@Falak

6. Falak

Exactly what China has done to many of its Muslim citizens....I honestly don’t think that idiot realizes the insanity of what he is talking about...Horrifying....

Mishaikh likes this.