Digest Khawateen Digest May 2012 Pdf

Hi, I am new to this forum and I have to admit this is the first Pakistani forum that I have joined because I was looking for Udru books to download and on most other forums the kind of language I see is quite shameful and my own people go insane over things that are being provided to them for free! Its free, why complain? I was going over this thread and so the scenario isn't very different here either. It saddens me to think that patience which is one of the first virtues our religion talks about is so blatantly disregarded by our nation and yet we expect things to change when we refuse to 'change' ourselves. Although I am unable to access the link as it says 'file removed from location' for Khawateen digest, I am still thankful to you for creating a forum that has organized collections of Urdu literature.. Bohut Shukria

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I have to admit this is the first Pakistani forum that I have joined because I was looking for Udru books to download and on most other forums the kind of language I see is quite shameful and my own people go insane over things that are being provided to them for free! Its free, why complain? I was going over this thread and so the scenario isn't very different here either. It saddens me to think that patience which is one of the first virtues our religion talks about is so blatantly disregarded by our nation and yet we expect things to change when we refuse to 'change' ourselves. Although I am unable to access the link as it says 'file removed from location' for Khawateen digest, I am still thankful to you for creating a forum that has organized collections of Urdu literature.. Bohut Shukria
Very well said. thank you very much for understanding and joining us :)

Download link is correct, copy link and paste in your browser:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

thanku thanku excitment main wrong spell ho gye thanku k and people dont say bad things this site is lovely

Back