Digest Khawateen Digest September 2012 PDF

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Download Khawateen Digest September 2012 PDF
Pakistani Urdu Magazine for Women "Khawateen Digest September 2012" PDF Format.
Download and Read Famous Khawateen Digest online

In this Digest you can read Urdu romantic and social novels written by famous Urdu writers. Actors/actress Interviews. Beauty, Health and Cooking tips in Urdu.

Highlights:
PDF Download is now Available for Registered Members only!
Rich (BB code):
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Please click Like button and Watch this Thread to receive Alerts on updates.

There will be no episode of "jo bachay hein sang smait lo" in this month's Khawateen.
Attention Members!!
Khawateen Digest Publications has once again published a book of Farhat Ishtiaq “Tum Hansti Achi Lagti Hu” without her consent, permission and knowledge.
In 2009 they published Farhat Ishtiaq’s famous novel “Mataa-e-Jaan hay tu” in the form of a book without her consent/permission/knowledge to which they were not at all legally entitled. After Khawateen Digest’s publisher an
d Editor’s apologies, excuses and assurance that such things won’t happen again in future Farhat Ishtiaq after a gap of 2 years started writing for Khawateen Digest her new novel Jo bache hain sang samasit lu.
Our question to the management of the Khawateen Digest is this are they familiar with the words ethics and professionalism ?????

There will be no episode of "jo bachay hein sang smait lo" in this month's Khawateen.
Farhat ishiaq z totalyy juustifeid 2 do that........................................... considerng my self at her place ......................... i will never write in dat digest again...... But she mayyy continuee it in SHuaa............................... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:cry:

Yes, and neither would I write for them again. But still she can't stop a novel which has just 2 or 3 episodes left. Problems with the digest is one thing. Even if she don't want to work with Khawateen digest anymore. She should have managed to post the episodes in any other digest.

Back