Kidney Beans Meat (Lobia Gosht)
There are variety of beans, kidney beans have a very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber. It is interesting recipe of kidney bean and mutton which is tastier and makes it more easy, to feed your family a healthy meal.
Mutton ½ kg
Kidney beans 1 cup
Onion 2 (finely cut)
Tomato 4 (finely cut)
Green chilli 4 (finely cut)
Yogurt ½ cup (whipped)
Cumin seeds 1 tsp (roasted and powdered)
All spices powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Black pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
Ginger/garlic paste 2 tbsp
Fresh coriander as required (finely cut)
Salt to taste
Oil 1 cup
- Put salt in kidney beans and boil.
- Heat oil in a pot, fry onions and remove half.
- Add meat, ginger/garlic, red chilli, turmeric and salt, stir fry for a while.
- Add one cup hot water and cook meat till tender.
- Add yogurt, tomatoes, all spices, half green chillis, and kidney beans and fry, add 2 cups hot water.
- Cook till gravy thickens, cover and simmer.
- Add coriander, remaining green chillis, lemon juice, black pepper, cumin powder and fried onions before serving.
@Recently Active Users