Longs calls

LEARN TO LISTEN - LISTEN TO LEARN
"No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next." (Quote by Ed howe, an American novelist)
This is natural a human being (may be animal also) born with a desire “to be listened”, but to be listened, it is also obligatory that one should have the bearing to listen to others.

Just take your own example. You are with a group of friends and some conversation is going on. Just imagine what would be your feelings, when you find one of your friends talking about something and you are anxious to give your own views on it. You may interrupt and prompt your view point or you will wait letting him/her finish. Now suppose after having finished the talk your friend leaves without letting you give your view point, what will be your emotion. Would you listen to him/her next time or just try to ignore. So we listen to others on the expectation that we would also be listened.

BUT there is an exception. Yes…………..I am giving you my own view point. There is exception, and this exception is with those who are deeply in love (Ishiq). In this condition the lover just wants to hear his beloved talk and talk and talk! He wishes that she would continuously keep talking and he would keep listening to her sweet voice, keep seeing the movement of her rose petal lips. This is the only condition when the listener has no desire to be listened. He just wants to listen.

@Mishaikh you are right sir g sunana sy masla nhi ha bs me har bat Sun k agy sy taqreer nhi ketaskti or zyda bolna k mjy wisa b adat nhi bolna main tawazn ki qail hn
You're right...... same here... I could also answer, "hmm, sahi, theek, acha, nhi, ok, krta hun, etc" lmbii lmbhiii explaination, waaadu words ufff....

You're right...... same here... I could also answer, "hmm, sahi, theek, acha, nhi, ok, krta hun, etc" lmbii lmbhiii explaination, waaadu words ufff....
Yup bro :( but it's hurt jb apky Behn bhai jo apko baxhpan sy janty hn or unko pata b ha k ap calls py tu Kay real life main b zyda batoni nhi ho wo jb kahta hn amaa jan sahri ko call kro tu bs hmmm han krti ab wo mjy dantati etna :D:rofl: k apne bezti py or buriyon py bnda taqreer kahan sy kary:rolleyes: ... abi amaa jan bimar hn thk hongae tb mjy masoom ki shamat ani :eek:

Back