Many many happy returns of the day Mahsa

A

Ali Akbar

Popular Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
First of all , I don't know which one is the correct category to place the birthday thread in. :mstickle:
This is what happens when boys cook or do something like this. :smiling face with horns::face savouring delicious food:

My dearest sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises! :) :smiling face with smiling eyes:

It was such a great experience to be with a crazy and fun girl like you. I cherish all our
sweet, exciting and sometimes 'spicy' memories.
Here are some of your compliments for me :skip::eek:o
Churail(Mahsa): (by the way she liked this name, i mean she really did
Men kia karun us ka. Achaar Daalun ?

CD(ali)
(what CD means? :adolf:..i hope none of you finds that out :wub:)

g
Churail:
But CD ka achaar bhi bara he karwa hoga

CD(ali) (you are thinking, is CD that bad?:confused2:Yeah it is :sad:. please don't ask churail :devil:
Acha huta he health k lye
1f600.png
1f606.png

@Mahsa you remember this ? Specially this mukka... :running:

WorkingImage.jpg

No matter how things are , for me you will always be my adorable little sister !
twitter:angel:
:hug:

Daja F_olaf_YUZrRGZe.jpg
Lealivs_Rabbit_ZExnQGBc.jpg

Thank you Churail for being a caring person, what you have been.

Monir Jafari_._ZE1rRGJe.jpg

A churail can be amazing? Yeah. If she is your sister.

happy-birthday-sister.jpg

Peer pressure, heartbreak and loneliness; insecurity, fear and sadness – the only thing common in all of these, is that they can be healed by a sis like you.

galaxy_lover❤_purple flowers ♡_ZExlQGNc.jpg
birthday-cards-for-sister.jpg

3b5405dbc47d812498bb0f757be87514 (1).jpg

You are everything I could ever ask for in a sister and more. I consider myself blessed and lucky to have you by my side throughout life’s journey.

Dear sister, I wish you all the best on your Big Day and every day, may your life be full of joy, love and prosperity!

aajdajd.jpg

Sister, I want to be the very first person to wish you a happy birthday because you’re the person who made a permanent home in my heart.

Thank you, for being the most kind, awesome, loving person I know.

Happy birthday.

⭐KING⭐ (ARJUN)_Happy birthday Kids_YExnRGFc.jpg

I also miss being idiot and idiots :twins::twins: .
I know, I am really bad at these designing etc and you also know. Please accept your brother's first try of
cooking something like this, even if its green tea with milk :laugh::unsure2:.

Happy birthday my deeeeaaarrrrr beautiful gorgeous, intelligent, innocent, sweet, clever cat @Mahsa :love::love:twitter:kissingheart:twitter:kissingheart:
Dekho Aj Mene khud hi itni tareefen kr di tumaritwitter:openedeyewink: :D

Tumary liye bohat bohat duaaennnn....k Allah tume bohat khushiyon or naimton se nawazy ameen... .Or zindgi k hr pal me khushi ho ameen sum ameen....
Love you too muccchhh Mahsayytwitter:angel::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes::smiling face with heart-shaped eyes:twitter:kissingheart:twitter:kissingheart::love:

Back