Dua May Allah make You like

Discussion in 'The Education of Islam' at Pakistan.web.pk started by sahrish khan, Apr 16, 2018.

1. sahrish khan

sahrish khan Star Pakistani I Love Reading

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم
    May Allah make You like

• May Allah make you like Prophet Adam A.S , who asked Allah for forgiveness quickly after realizing his mistake!

[​IMG]
    • May Allah make you like Prophet Noah A.S , who completely relied upon Allah & fulfilled HIS all commands!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    • May Allah make you like Prophet Ibrahim A.S , who is known as Khalilullah (Friend of Allah) who loved Allah more than anyone or anything. Who obeyed Allah in all circumstances !
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    • May Allah make you like Prophet Musa A.S who is known as Kaleemullah (كليم الله), the one who talks to Allah. He talked to Allah in each & every situation. He asked Allah whatever He needed.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    • May Allah make you like Prophet Yaqoob A.S who only complained to Allah alone & remained patient!
    [​IMG]
    • May Allah make you like Prophet Yusuf A.S who made Allah His Wali ( His Guardian,His protecting Friend) when he had no one around.
    [​IMG]
    • May Allah make you like Prophet Isa A.S, who was a miracle of Allah , who loved & obeyed Allah and He loved His mother Maryam A.S more than anyone else.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    • May Allah make you like Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.Hwho is the most Just, kind & loving man on this Earth, who didn't do wrong to those who wronged him.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    All the prophets are equal in islam and I just mention a few prophets but I don't differentiate between them. For me all of them are equal and respectable. Every Muslim should respect them all.
    "The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination." QURAN (02:285)
    Dua

May Allah give all of us Ihsan, Ikhlas and Tawfeeq, and give all of us correct understanding of Islam and the Sunnah!
    May Allah give us tawfeeq to read & understand Quran with Tafseer !
    May Allah make us among those who recite,understand and follow Quran & Sunnah in the best way !!!
    Ameen.

I am just an ordinary & striving Muslim. If you find any mistake please correct me. Hope it is beneficial for you. All the reminders are first for me and then for all my Muslim brothers & sisters.Remember me & Muslim Ummah in your prayers.
    ربنا تقبل منا انك انت السميع العليم

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tags:
    Abdullah Nazeer and Falak like this.
  2. sahrish khan

sahrish khan Star Pakistani I Love Reading

3. Falak

Falak Star Pakistani

Jazakallah khair....

sahrish khan likes this.
  4. sahrish khan