Muhabbat Ki Qeemat by Sibgha Ahmad

Manzar nigari bhut achi thi or bheej me halta ka mazaka ka rang khoob tha sentences bhi ache the baqi daqam barhati jao gi tu behtri ati jae gi thnks 4 sharing
Pareee

اور میں صبغه احمد کی یه تحریر محبت کی قیمت پڑھ کر اس تحریر کو لکھنے والی کے بھترین اور مؤثر انداز اور شیریں لبو لهجے کی ته میں پرت در پرت اترتی چلی گئ

:rose::flower::inlove:
Keep it up:thumbs up:

Sibgha a Treat For You:
It was a glorious evening, the sun seeming to hesitate in the process of setting, as if it couldn’t bear to end the day. It was teetering on the horizon, throwing ribbons of pink and mauve across the sky like life ropes, and the air was sweet with jasmine. In such attractive environment, I and him were strolling by the side of country road. He bought ice cone for me. I was talking with him while licking the ice cream time to time. Abruptly he asked me, “Naina…………,” he used to call me Naina, because he was in love with my kajaled eyes more than me, “Naina, do you know how love is ‘valued’?” I being straight forward, didn’t give heed to his question, “What do you mean, it is just in assessable!”. He smiled at my silliness, downed his gaze, then he said in a very soft tone, as was seeing somewhere else, “the value of love is assessed how a beloved or a lover is devoted, honest and faithful in their love. As much as the devotion, dedication, honesty and faithfulness is there in love, the love will be as valuable. These qualities are the soul of love. How much the soul is pure the love will also be pure, without them the love is dead soulless. I was staring at him with blinking, I who never take all these emotions seriously, just understood, I was standing, and how he was higher. “Hey, your Ice cream is melting.” He was shaking my shoulder, I looked at my ice cream, it was melting, so was my heart.

Back