Novel Mujhe Hasraton Ka Malal Hai by Fizza Batool, Episode 1

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Mujhe Hasraton Ka Malal Hai is a social romantic Urdu novel

Mujhe-Hasraton-Ka-Malal-Hai.gif

Pakistani Urdu novelist Fizza Batool has written Mujhe Hasraton Ka Malal Hai novel and provided us with permission to publish online on Pakistan.web.pk and Readers.pk. We have edited, designed and uploaded the novel in high quality images for online reading pleasure. Here we recommend you all to read its episode #1 online on Readers.pk. Hope you will enjoy reading this episode.

How did you feel after you read this novel?
Please use the comments section below to write up your feedback. How did you feel after you read this novel episode? Or ask the readers a question about Mujhe Hasraton Ka Malal Hai novel. I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Rate and Review this novel
A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not. Reading a good novel can be one of life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

Read online link:
Mujhe Hasraton Ka Malal Hai | Read Online
ناول کی پہلی قسط یہاں سے ملاحظہ کیجئے
ناول پڑھ کر اپنی رائے ضرور دیں، شکریہ

If you like our contribution, please..
Like this post and our Fb page: Fb.com/PakistanWeb
Comment below to appreciate the effort & encourage us to contribute more.
Share on social media. We would appreciate it if you could tell your friends about PakWeb.
Download our Android apps from Google Play Store.

The beginning of the novel is good.. The three backgrounds of the novel seem interested but after reading more than two episodes the real interest will develop. However the writer has depicted o bike riders in an interesting & factual way. I liked the title"phurteelay bander" the most...

In brief I must say that I am enjoying reading all the stuff because recently I have been reading books (English) and missing Urdu. Congratulation for providing a good site in Pakistan. Thanks.

Back