my experience october 2019

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
cat=111&_nc_ohc=NE59uRrjrl4AQlQ9aScI3L4Im6Pp4_EQqScIQ_KQh_hzugVY1ZQQIgV3w&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

وَاِذۡ جَعَلۡنَا الۡبَيۡتَ مَثَابَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَاَمۡنًا ؕ وَاتَّخِذُوۡا مِنۡ مَّقَامِ اِبۡرٰهٖمَ مُصَلًّى ؕ

And (mention) when We made the House (Ka'bah) a return for the people and (a place of) security. And take, (O Believers), from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. [2:125]

لَبَّيْكَ ٱللَّٰهُمَّ لَبَّيْكَ، لَبَّيْكَ لَا شَرِيكَ لَكَ لَبَّيْكَ، إِنَّ ٱلْحَمْدَ وَٱلنِّعْمَةَ لَكَ وَٱلْمُلْكَ لَا شَرِيكَ لَكَ

Here I am, O Allah, here I am. Here I am, You have no partner, here I am. Verily all praise and blessings are Yours, and all sovereignty, You have no partner.
Standing infront of the majestic Ka'aba yet again makes me feel how insignificant I am in comparison to the entire creation of the All Mighty. This is an unbroken sequence of devotion where mankind is stripped of its worldly attachments, not a single second goes by where someone isn't circumambulating the Ka'aba. We all come here for various reasons, some to ask for forgiveness, some to ask for the health of their loved ones and some just come without having anything in mind. But the one thing that is common to every believer is that this place changes them. They leave their heart in makkah and forever long to return again and again.
Makkah, you will forever have my heart ❤️

@Recently Active Users

cat=106&_nc_ohc=ePABbhbM7WQAQm95gaWi1vd76Jm19mEcuzlyjfqS_pLDNGtIzrtdLequg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

cat=107&_nc_ohc=A1dMdLxt3mcAQnpa3WkG8-aPYujEI5VzwhwH_uw674E74UwetZXjGrgTw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

I'm at the Prophet's ﷺ mosque right now.
Everything I have experienced here in the past will be cherished for the rest of my life. When I was here last year, Islam first entered my heart. I felt scared, helpless, overwhelmed and yet so strong all at the same time. I won't ever be able to fully describe that experience because the english language is very limited.
Being here again this soon is something I hadn't imagined nor planned but it is humbling and satisfying. I will always remember this place as a reminder of my existence. Maybe it was time for this. Here I am, being reminded of my purpose yet again...

أَسْلَمْتُ وَجهِىَ لِلَّه

I have submitted my face to Allah.

إِنَّ الإِيمَانَ لَيَأْرِزُ إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ كَمَا تَأْرِزُ الْحَيَّةُ إِلَى جُحْرِهَا ‏

Verily the faith would recede to Medina just as the serpent crawls back into its hole

[Sahih Muslim] @ Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi المسجد النبوى

@Recently Active Users

Umrah blues are kicking in. On how I miss you Makkah!
Why did Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala out of all the places on this beautiful earth choose Makkah to send His last prophet, Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم?
Innumerable delightful places and Allah chose this desert in the middle of nowhere, where no vegetation grows with the scorching sun over your head all year around. Why?
The reason for this is, so whoever comes to this blessed land comes with pure ikhlaas (sincerity) and NOTHING else. Not for a relaxing holiday, not for sight seeing, not for an adventure but solely to seek the pleasure of Allah. This is due to the importance Allah has given this place in His Book. Allah has made this place a sanctuary of SECURITY and RETURN. Where your heart yearns to go back again and again regardless of its lack in beauty. This in it and of itself is a sign for those with intellect.
وَاِذۡ جَعَلۡنَا الۡبَيۡتَ مَثَابَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَاَمۡنًا ؕ
And (mention) when We made the House a place of return for the mankind and (a place of) security.

cat=107&_nc_ohc=X594nAh2o84AQmCw_Q3CkJcyE77cpgaQoRrlBAnNqySQC0w-8VXuT0b9Q&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

the above picture is from Ghaar e Saur.

@Recently Active Users

I miss the sukoon of the prophets city
I miss being able to drink zamzam whenever I want
I miss listening to the beautiful adhan in the haram

I cried a lot on the way back

I want a home in madinah

Beautifully written...Gazing at the above image, I was wondering the same.

Thanks for the answer.

دل سے نکلی ہوئی بات اثر رکھتی ہے
پر نہیں طاقت پرواز مگر رکھتی ہے

Back