New Advanced Way Of Internet

S

shafffu

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum Friends,

As regular readers know that I have started posting about the features of the different browsers,

In the start I choose UC to talk about some of the features and today I will again share some of the features of UC Browser,

Easy and Quick Navigation

While you are surfing on internet you are embarrassed whether to go on your browser as it is hard to find something or to go some website that your browser takes time in navigation and irritates you, UC would be the best option for those people who don’t want to navigate through their old browser.

Faster Downloading Speed

In this I can swear I did not find any other browser faster than UC in downloading. As my previous browser was Opera I used to surf and download through it but if I download 10 things I had to download them more than three or four times so that it could be download for one time, but I used UC it was shocking that all of my stuff was downloaded and only in first time of clicking/ touching the downloading link for one time. UC uses the Proprietary U3 Kernel Technology, it enhances the speed of the downloading by reducing the speed of browsing a little and faster the speed of downloading.

I hope this article will be helpful for all of you. I am always waiting for your response whether it is positive or negative,

Next time I will again some of the features of UC here till then ALLAH Hafiz.

Back