Noble Prize? Is This All Worth Only One Nobel Prize

Muhammad Usman

Muhammad Usman

Popular Pakistani
Staff member
Digital Library Staff

Reaction score
"Nobel prize? What will I do with the nobel prize? Should I take it to my grave? I don't need any prize, I just want everyone of you to be humane, because Humanity is the greatest religion.

Everyone in this world is working hard to make a better living and they inherit the similar ideology to their children. It is very easy to live your life for yourself but a life worth living is the one lived for others. This is the only goal of my life.

What I do has nothing to do with fame, money, status and any other materialistic thing which has been associated with my life by my critiques. I was labelled a traitor by few groups and had to leave my country because they threatened my life.. But it couldn't keep me from my work. I came back to Pakistan and resumed my work. I believe when you are passionate and honest with your work, these temporary hurdles are insignificant in the greatest marathon of humanity."
1391596_911934998895911_3599064971450053821_n.jpg

You deserve more than anything in this world, Edhi Sb. You deserve Jannat - Ul - Firdous. You deserve the silent prayers of all of the world, actually you have them, I believe. You deserve more than that all of us have. I pray May Allah give you blessed health and the best in this Dunya and the Aakhirah. Aameen

@Wanderer @M Shah @Hafsa @Emma Dil @Hareem @Mastermind @Veer @Ali Akbar @Imal @Twilight @Saad Sheikh @doctorabidasajid @Naveed_615 @Maria Jan @Blue Moon @Noor-e-Kainat

Back