Status
Not open for further replies.
Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Good morning @Users Love Reading :)

Today I'm here with a different and unique competition. Each month, we post dozens of new episodic and complete novels/novelettes/afsanas for your reading pleasure. We encourage readers to post reviews when finish reading. A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not, Reading a good novel can be one of life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

In this competition, we'd like to see you posting reviews on this months' novels collection available on this link:

November 2017 New Novels Collection

How to participate in competition?
  1. Open above link or click here and choose a novel for your review
  2. Open novel page and post your rating and review
That's all :)

At the end of competition we'll check all reviews and best reviewer will get:
  • Best reviewer medal.
  • Best reviewer badge next to your name.
  • A novel (of your choice from any digest) at earliest date, before it's available anywhere on internet.
The competition has started already and will end 30th November 2017. All reviews submitted for current months' novels are valid for this competition.

What are you waiting for? Review the novels you read on Readers.pk for a chance to win awesome reward :)

Best of luck everyone :thumbs up:

Linked to Readers.pk Novel Review Contest, November 2017

Exactly :)

Thanks @mehernigar sis :flower:

Depending on readers' reaction and participation, we plan to continue this contest every month. Next time we'll start early. InshaALLAH

Congratulations
@Diya Hassan on winning best novel reviewer contest (November 2017).

Thank you for ratings and reviews. :flower:

We hope you'll keep sharing your thoughts. :thumbs up:

Stay blessed.

@Veer Yeh Abhi Chal rAha hAi ?? Ana b participate kr sakti :D

Best of luck every one jo jo participate kr raha ha bht mushkil kam ha me tu kbi keya nhi bs ...

Thanks... @Veer bhai.. me ksi wja sy kafi din sy offline thi just saw your post...I'm happy..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back