2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Physical Shopping

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. m

mahammeer New Member I Love Reading

Hi,

Nowadays there so many eCommerce platforms are playing a vital role in a market, and they provide so many services to attract a customer or gain a customer believe.

But if you a difference between them, so there so many points are there like pricing, delivery schedule, quality and many more points, come out.

Online-shopping-is-great-but-nothing-beats-physical-retail-therapy.

Or it may depend upon product category which product you want to buy. Some platforms are perfect in electronics gadgets but nor in others items, or compare to other products but still, it’s a new trend that is set up high. People do prefer online shopping for physical shopping as it provides ease to the customer without any hassle. So that’s my firm belief that people of Pakistan prefer to do online shopping as compare to physical shopping?

Best Regards.

Tags:
    Mishaikh, Zai gull and Kool Kat like this.
  2. Veer

Veer Famous Pakistani Staff Member

3. Qazi Shoaib Rehman

Qazi Shoaib Rehman Well-Known Pakistani

physical shopping bcz ppl need to touch,see and feel the product before buying it...

Zai gull and Veer like this.
  4. Saad Sheikh

Saad Sheikh Founder Staff Member

Physical shopping always best.

Lekin kuch aesi cheezein bhi hoti hein jin k liye online shopping comfortable hoti hai aur hamara irada hai shopping site ka magar ham isay waqai shandar tareeqay say aur meyari andaz may karna chahtay hein is liye kuch waqt lagay ga :)

Veer likes this.
  5. Mishaikh

Mishaikh Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

You may have some comfort on online shopping, but you will miss the charm of physical shopping.

@mahameer

6. HeartDisk

HeartDisk Popular Pakistani

Online shopping ka apna hee maza hay .. physical shopping time ka zya hay..

7. f

farahzaman New Member

Nice. I literally like the write-up.