Pakistani People prefer Online shopping or Physical shopping?

What do you think that what people of Pakistan prefer to do? Online shopping or physical shopping?

• Online Shopping

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Physical Shopping

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
M

mahammeer

I Love Reading

Reaction score
Hi,

Nowadays there so many eCommerce platforms are playing a vital role in a market, and they provide so many services to attract a customer or gain a customer believe.

But if you a difference between them, so there so many points are there like pricing, delivery schedule, quality and many more points, come out.

Online-shopping-is-great-but-nothing-beats-physical-retail-therapy.jpg

Or it may depend upon product category which product you want to buy. Some platforms are perfect in electronics gadgets but nor in others items, or compare to other products but still, it’s a new trend that is set up high. People do prefer online shopping for physical shopping as it provides ease to the customer without any hassle. So that’s my firm belief that people of Pakistan prefer to do online shopping as compare to physical shopping?

Best Regards.

Physical shopping always best.

Lekin kuch aesi cheezein bhi hoti hein jin k liye online shopping comfortable hoti hai aur hamara irada hai shopping site ka magar ham isay waqai shandar tareeqay say aur meyari andaz may karna chahtay hein is liye kuch waqt lagay ga :)

Online shopping ka apna hee maza hay .. physical shopping time ka zya hay..

Mostly People do prefer online shopping for physical shopping as it provides ease to the customer without any Issues. online shopping is also saves our time. If you want to shop online in Pakistan I would be suggesting search on Google.

Back