Grief and Childbearing: Please Give Authentic Answer

There is a friend of mine who has lost her son because of some illness. Now she does not wish to have any other child in her life. Does this thought of hers falls in any kind of sinful act/thought ?
salam ameera
I don't know it is sinful act or not.. but it is her fear so it will take some time to over come it..sinful act yeh hou skta hai k if she expect and she abort the child after 90 days...it will b a sinful act...but if she don't want to conceive then i don't think so it is sinful act... but I will ask some authentic person then I will tell u...

salam ameera
I don't know it is sinful act or not.. but it is her fear so it will take some time to over come it..sinful act yeh hou skta hai k if she expect and she abort the child after 90 days...it will b a sinful act...but if she don't want to conceive then i don't think so it is sinful act... but I will ask some authentic person then I will tell u...
thanx apa

I think no, this thought does not fall under any sinful act or thought. The loss of a child is an extremely painful and traumatic experience, and every individual processes grief in their own way. It is important to respect your friend's decision and provide emotional support during this difficult time.

It is also important to note that it is a personal choice for individuals to decide if and when they want to have children. Your friend's decision to not have any more children is her choice, and it is not morally wrong or sinful.

It is important to be understanding, empathetic, and supportive towards your friend, as she is going through a challenging time.

Back