Proud To Be Pakistani <3<3

@Twilight @Namaal @aadil jahangeer @HeartDisk @Hunain Naeem @masoom-si-dua @Hareem @Taskeen @ali bukhari
@Qazi Shoaib Rehman @M Shah @Neha @Nina Baloch @Masoom Dil @Sobiahmad @BoOr @Aakash @Suman Cute Pie @Blue Moon @Naveed_615,
@Dr zohaib @Mastermind, @Haya Aslam @Sarah louis @mujeebkhan786 @Muntsha Khan @ASAD76,

@yusra avais @amna_mazhar29 @princess mona @I-sha @nimz @Fatima Abdullah @aries_k
@Noor-e-Kainat @Sara Raees @Eshaal'z @rudegirl

No offence, but how strong is a Pakistani today in his/her religion?
Largest Muslim nation - how strongly do we hold our religion to us?
Beauty is Allah's given - we have done nothing amazing about that.

No pessimisson, but it is just the reality. Indeed we have a lot of potential, but are we using it to its fullest? I think not.
I love my country, I just don't agree with what we are wasting away. We have a beautiful religion which makes us the best - yet we lack some very basic ethic values :(

And it all starts we young people. WE have to change, and then help comes. Each one of us has a responsibility, don't you think?
Allah only helps those who help themselves.
May Allah guide us all. Ameen

although i cant see what has been posted here due to format dificulties but the heading "proud to be pakistani" seems a great misunderstanding or khushfehmi type of thing..what r we proud of? let me put it another way what should be we proud of n why..no offense but a rediculous statement..

Back