Python For Programming Part 1 (Introduction)

Was This Information Useful To You?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fair Enough.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
XeroKiryuu

XeroKiryuu

Reaction score
1)Introduction to Series:
Hello Pakistan Web,Some of you might have think that programming is "writing a lot of lines with complex syntax and special characters and telling the computer on what to do, This is not completely true, because as there is progresses in the area of science and technology , better and more convenient things are replacing the older ones. In this series I would be teaching you about programming , programming language called "Python". So let's get right into it.

2)Introduction to Python:

Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages, Which means that you don't have to use ( ; ) for ending of lines but we'll cover this in the later chapters. Python is a highly powerful yet simple language which you can use to write many many useful tools of daily life, From simple printing something on the screen to Artificial intelligence in Robots.The main reason for learning Python is that, Its a beginner's language meaning that you don't need to know any programming language to master this one. This is enough for Introduction, Let's get to features!

3) Features of Python:

a) IT supports functional and structured programming methods as well as OOP.
b) It can be used as a scripting language or can be compiled to byte-code for
building large applications.
c) It provides very high-level dynamic data types and supports dynamic type
checking.
d) IT supports automatic garbage collection.
e) It can be easily integrated with C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java.
It have many many more features which we'll talk about on our way to become advanced Python Programmers!.

4) No Need To Compile:

Python being a scripting language does not need to be compiled to work. You can write a code and run it as simple as that, It also spares us the need to compile a written program and then de-compile to debug then recompile to see if the bug is gone.

5)Versatility:
Python is a Versatile language as it is used in almost everywhere, For instance Data scientists use it to analyze the data , It is used in Artificial Intelligence projects , For web development (For that you'll need to use Django) And in making simulations (For those who don't know what simulation is, It is the representation of the behavior or characteristics of one system through the use of another system, especially a computer program designed. For example Earthquake simulators used to see if some building would withstand an Earthquake of certain magnitude).

6)Don't Take It Easy:
Python being very simple and forgiving has like every other things in the universe a strict side. Python is a strict-syntax based, Case-Sensative scripting language meaning that "Feeka and feeka"(yes i'll be using funny names to make this series easy for you people ;D)
have different meaning for the Python interpreter (An interpreter is a tool which converts simple codes that we write into computer understandable binaries).

7)Important Note:
Main is article ko English main agay barhaon ga, chunkay English ghalib zubaan ha programming main khaas kr k Python main tw is sa ap ki English main sudhaar ay ga aur ap programming bhi seekh jain gay (InshaAllah)

So this would be enough for the beginning, I know its too much to digest in the beginning but I assure you that, after following this series, You're perspective about programming would be dramatically changed ;) ... Remember to give feedback and ask question about anything that you might deem suitable to this topic and Most important thing of all is "Practice Practice Practice" because programming is a skill that can only be sharpened by practicing over and over, Also apply your knowledge in scenarios where you can use Python to solve the problems as it'll broaden up your imagination which is , in my opinion your Limit.

Until Next time... Auf wiedersehen.

ohh woww thats enough good for me
mene Dos or semester main kafi had tak C and C++ language parhi hoi so its really good to learn more
kam az kam insan ko itna tu ataa ho k wo apny liye use kr sky k programming ko :)
thank you so much @XeroKiryuu
@M Shah bhai for tagging

@M Shah @Noor-e-Kainat @Imal

Thank you all for the warmness of your encouraging replies, I would love to teach you people how to program with a little salt of Ethical ******* (Yes, Ethical because Remember With great powers, come great responsibilities) And I'll try to post everyday and Miss Noor-e-Kainat , If you are willing to collaborate with me to this cause of teaching programming and knowing C++ is a very big achievement in learning Python because it has a classes and OOP aspect, everyone where on this site who know coding is more than welcome may it be HTML or Javascript or Simple Java... Hope to be a contributing member of this society and I wish to wake up the nation to the rising , most important skill of the 21st century , "*******".
Until next time.
Auf Wiedersehen

Another article in Python For Programmers has been published. Be sure to read it...

Until Next Time,
Auf Wiedersehen.

Back