Ramadan Mubarak to all PWPians

Discussion in 'Ramadan ul-Mubarak' at Pakistan.web.pk started by Mahsa, May 27, 2017.

1. Mahsa

Mahsa Super Star Pakistani Staff Member Digital Library Staff Baby Names Staff I Love Reading

"(It was) the month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’aan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Sawm (fasts) that month…"
    ~ [al-Baqarah 2:185]

"Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

Ramadan Mubarak To All Pwpians. :flower:
    May Allah Accept Our Prayers. May Allah Bless You All and shower His Blessings on you. Ameen Sum Ameen :flower:

FB_IMG_1495897294965. FB_IMG_1495896635199. FB_IMG_1495896638312. 7cddc3a7aa5d2ad7ac4e3e3106242df2. 35997d92fdf4766a954b239b553fb3fe. 2b036d4fb6a3b50e4e3b7bd8fb6ea336.

2. Mahsa

Mahsa Super Star Pakistani Staff Member Digital Library Staff Baby Names Staff I Love Reading

3. Veer

Veer Famous Pakistani Staff Member

Ajwah and Mahsa like this.
  4. Mahsa

Jazakillah @Veer Bhai :flower:

Veer and Ajwah like this.
  5. Sajjal

Sajjal Star Pakistani

Ramadan Mubarak to all...!twitter:angel:

Jazakillahu Khairan Mahsa.

Noor-e-Kainat, Mahsa and Ajwah like this.
  6. Ajwah

Ajwah Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

Ramadan mubrk 2 all.
    Mjhe Q tagg nhe kya ja raha ajkal

Noor-e-Kainat and Mahsa like this.
  7. ruksana

ruksana Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

[​IMG]RAMADAN MUBARAK @Mahsa STAY BLESSED REMEMBER ME AND MY FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS <3

Ajwah and Mahsa like this.
  8. Mahsa

Sorry @Ajwah I think ye Purani tag list hao is liye. Ab zaroor karunge aapko :)

Ajwah likes this.
  9. Mahsa

Thank You @ruksana Aapi. Why not aapi I will always remember you Stay Blessed you too :flower:

ruksana and Ajwah like this.
  10. Zirwah

Zirwah Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

Khair mubarik and Aammeen :) apko bhi bht bht mubarak ho :) @Mahsa

Noor-e-Kainat, Mahsa and Ajwah like this.