sahrish khan

Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score

Ramazan ; Month of Quran & Forgiveness

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم

Ramazan/Ramadan

large.jpg

The word "Ramadhān" or Ramazan comes from the Arabic root r-m-d/r-m-z. While it can carry many meanings, they are all connected to heat, to burning, from the ashes of the fire or the furnaces of the summer.
Imām Qurtubi narrates : ‘’It (this month) was named Ramaḍān because it burns the sins of people with righteous deeds’’.
Mah Ramazan

superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg

Make your Ramazan more productive
  • Make a Schedule
According to your duties, make a proper & practical schedule. Stick to your schedule & don't waste your time in this blessed month.
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
  • Choose a habit
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg

1. Choose a good habit for lifetime
Make a habit in Ramazan and decide to carry on it after Ramazan. It can be anything like praying 5 times a day,read a Ruqu of Quran daily. And if you do both of them already then pray Sunnah before and after Zohar . Or You will try to obey & respect your parents more & help others. You can make any kind of good habit for the sake of Allah and ask Him to make you steadfast in that habit.
2. Choose a bad habit for quitting
Choose a bad habit you have in you to quit for forever. For example, if you lie sometimes, You can make a habit that you will not lie,no matter what the situation is or it can be anything. Quit a bad habit only for the sake of Allah this Ramazan and quit it for life.
  • Quran
Ramazan is a month of Quran. Give Quran more time this month.
superthumb.png
Quranby @InnocentMuslimah
1. Recite Quran daily as much as you can. Recite it with understanding. Make a habit of reciting Surah Al baqarah's last two verses and Surah Al mulk every night. And try to recite Surah Al Kahf every friday. It's Sunnah to recite these Surahs.
superthumb.jpg
Importance of Surah Baqarah's last two Ayaatby @InnocentMuslimah
superthumb.jpg
Surah Al Mulk , Sunnah of every nightby @InnocentMuslimah
superthumb.jpg
Surah Kahf ; Sunnah of Jummahby @InnocentMuslimah
2. Ponder Upon Quran

3. Try to memorize Quran. It can be a small Surah or few verses.
Make dua whenever you have time,no matter wherever you're. Make atleast 10 minutes Speacial dua before Iftar.
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
  • Tahajjud
We all will wake up for Suhoor daily in Ramazan before Fajr. Why not wake up 10 minutes more early and pray Tahajjud in this blessed month.
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg

( Gain the Ajar of Tahajjud × 70 )
لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: 'La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),' he will have a reward equivalent to that for emancipating ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be recorded to his credit, hundred of his sins will be blotted out from his scroll, and he will be safeguarded against the devil on that day till the evening ; and no one will exceed him in doing more excellent good deeds except someone who has recited these words more often than him.
سبحان الله وبحمده
And he who utters: 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)' one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean."
[ Al-Bukhari, Book 16 : Hadith # 02 ]

[ Sahih Muslim, Book 16 : Hadith # 1409 ]
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.png

100 times everyday ; Big rewards × 70
superthumb.jpg
Dhikr; Easy Dhikr & Big Rewardsby @InnocentMuslimah
Remember! Rewards of each and every good deed will be multiplied by 70.
  • Be kind & helpful towards other. Don't spoil your Fast with bad or foul language or back bitting etc. This Ramazan try to be more kind with others and moist your tongue with Dhikr/Zikr.
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg

May this Ramazan make us all better Muslims!

May this Ramazan we remember Allah with great remembrance ! !
May Allah make us among those few!!!
'And few of My servants are grateful.'(Qur'an 34:13)”
May Allah give all of us Ihsan, Ikhlas and Tawfeeq, and give all of us correct understanding of Islam and the Sunnah!
May Allah give us tawfeeq to read & understand Quran withTafseer !
May Allah make us among those who recite,understand and follow Quran & Sunnah in the best way !!!
Ameen.

superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg

I am just an ordinary & striving Muslim. If you find any mistake please correct me. I just tried to share what I know. Hope it is beneficial for you. Remember me & Muslim Ummah in your prayers.
May this Ramazan be the best Ramazan for You!!
ajax-heart-gray-49df43c660b4860b633f91f0eb291cb1.gif
ajax-heart-white-9dc66ed96eb91a686f23a5b4342a8824.gif

Back