Novel Raqs e Bismil By Nabeela Aziz, Episode 38, April 2017

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Social Romantic Urdu novel Raqs-e-Bismil 2nd last episode 38 reviews, Raqs e Bismil episode 38 pdf, Raqs e Bismil episode 38 online reading, Raqs e bismil April 2017 episode.

Pakistani Urdu novelist Nabeela Aziz has written Raqs-e-Bismil novel in Shuaa digest. We're here to discuss and recommend you all to read its 2nd last episode #38 in Shuaa digest April 2017 edition. Hope you will enjoy reading this episode.

How did you feel after you read this novel?
Please use the comments section below to write up your feedback. How did you feel after you read this novel episode? I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Read Online and Review this Episode
A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not, Reading a good novel can be one of life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.
Novel - Raqs-e-Bismil Episode 38 By Nabeela Aziz
Rich (BB code):
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

@ruksana aapi aapne abhi jo baat boli woh kisi aur ne bhi ki hai but Allah na karay aisa ho warna phr kia maza :(

Writer ne ktna bara ahsan kia hum pe yeh 4 pages likh ke uffffff. Ab again wait for another episode.

@Mahsa I feel it because the way he was behaving apologizing and all :)

@ruksana aapi aik to already novel ke 4 pages pe ghussa a jata hai aur phr taimour bhi mar gaya to logon ne writer ko ufff pata nahi kia kia bol daina hai :bag: I hate novels with sad endings mood he barbad ho jata hai twitter:pensive:

Me too I love happy ending :) Hate reading sad endings and recently something happens to Nabeela Aziz's writing I wud suggest she should take a break for some time :)

Back