Scrabble

Okay so there is square based board, some of them have x2 x3.

2-4 players can play at a time.
Then there are letter tiles. At the beginning, each person will take a tile out, whoever has the letter closest to A will begin, if you get a blank tile, you win the first time. The rest of thise tiles go back in the bag and each player gets 7 tiles from all the letters.

Each letter tile has a number written on it. That number is used to add up the scores. So for example, the word B A G, B might have 3, A might have 10 and G might have 5 numbers. So overall, I will get 18 points. The second person then has to make a word using their tile and from the first word. So Imal might just add a T under my A to make the word AT. The game then carries on.

Players can replace or pass at their turn. Or they can replace a word.

There are 100 letters, 98 are actual letters the other 2 are blank. A blank tile can replace any letter if you have a blank tile. It can used as A, E any letter.

All players must have 7 tiles at all times. And they take tiles without looking to stop cheating :p

@Noor-e-Kainat @Porab Keyana @Imal @Mahsa @Zirwah @Ajwah (I really like your name :love:)

Back