Dismiss Notice
Today's Birthdays
Pakistan.web.pk would like to wish Happy Birthday to all its members who celebrate their birthday today

• iqra ayub
  1. Veer

Veer Famous Pakistani Staff Member

Sheharzaad (شہرزاد) is a social romantic Urdu novel, Sheharzaad novel episode 14 read online, Sheharzaad novel April 2018, Sheharzaad novel by Saima Akram episode 14, Urdu novel SheharZaad episode April 2018.

Pakistani Urdu novelist Saima Akram Chaudhry has started writing Sheharzaad novel in Shuaa digest. We're here to discuss and recommend you all to read its episode #14 in Shuaa digest April 2018 edition. Hope you will enjoy reading this episode.

How did you feel after you read this novel?
    Please use the comments section below to write up your feedback. How did you feel after you read this novel episode? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Rate and Review this episode
    A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not. Reading a good novel can be one of the life's greatest pleasures. Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.

Disclaimer: This page does not contain full novel in pdf. This thread is created for the purpose of "Recommendation", "Discussion" and "User reviews" only.

Welcome! We invite you to join Pakistan.web.pk

You are currently browsing as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forum. You can Join our forum
    for free, after which you will be able to dive into discussions, follow your favorite members and their recent
    activities, status updates, and have access to several great members-only features.
    It only takes a few seconds to Join! Please Register now or for full forum access.

2. Falak

Falak Star Pakistani

3. sahrish khan

sahrish khan Star Pakistani I Love Reading

plzzz bro uploade this novel episode I badly want to read this novel nd Khawab shesha ka also ...mjy is br shuwa dijust mile nhi jb tk I visited market shua dijust muk chuk tha ☹

Veer and Mrs Zeeshan Hussain like this.
  4. M

Mrs Zeeshan Hussain New Member I Love Reading

O very sad na...

Veer and sahrish khan like this.
  5. sahrish khan

6. Veer

Veer Famous Pakistani Staff Member

tou kya hua.. pakweb ha na ;)

7. sahrish khan