Novel Historical Novel Shehzada Sheharyar - Dastan e Ameer Hamza by Maqbool Jahangir (Book #7)

Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Dastan-e-Ameer-Hamza-Book-07-Shehzada-SheharYaar.jpgShehzada Sheharyar (شہزادہ شہریار) is 7th part of Maqbool Jahangir series Dastan e Amir Hamza. He created new characters in it to make it readable for every single person. Not only children read it but also, elders also show their interest in these stories. Dastan e Ameer Hamza has a long fairy tale which is very popular among the children. It originally came from Persian myth and translated by many writers but, Maqbool Jahangir made it so easy for every Urdu reader. This book Shehzada Sheharyar Pdf is the 7th novel of the series.

The book Shehzada Sheharyar Pdf is the continuous part of the series Dastan e Amir Hamza. After the kidnap of the queen, the prince Sheharyar took part in the adventure. It is such an amazing story which has been translated into many languages of the world. The first volume of Tilism e Hoshruba was published by Khuda Bakhsh library. Now, many volumes of Tilism e hoshruba are available for the readers.

Here on Pakistan Web, You can download complete Dastan e Ameer Hamza series by Maqbool Jahangir in clean Pdf. Now, Subscribe 🔔 our website and get all updates notifications on your mobile.

Download PDF
[HIDEREPLYTHANKS]Download PDF
Dastan_-e-Ameer_Hamza_Book_07_Shehzada_Shehar_Yaar.pdf[/HIDEREPLYTHANKS]

Appreciate the effort & Encourage us to contribute more:
Like our page on Fb.com/PakistanWeb
Follow us on Twitter.com/PakistanWeb
Download our Android apps from Play Store.
Support Pakistan Web by donations.

Dastan e Ameer Hamza complete series list available now on Pakistan Web
  1. Badshah Ka Khawab (بادشاہ کا خواب)
  2. Purisrar Jazeera (پراسرار جزیرہ)
  3. Nausheerwan Ki Beti (نوشیرواں کی بیٹی)
  4. Ameer Hamza Maidan-e-Jang Main (امیر حمزہ میدان جنگ میں)
  5. Ameer Hamza Koh Qaaf Main (امیر حمزہ کوہ قاف میں)
  6. Shaddad Jadoogar (شداد جادوگر)
  7. Shehzada Shehar Yaar (شہزادہ شہریار)
  8. Ayyaron Ki Hakumat (عیاروں کی حکومت)
  9. Jadoo Ka Shehar (جادو کا شہر)
  10. Aakhri Mohim (آخری مہم)

Really nice piece o stuff that you have shared. Actually, i am trying to find out the book and unfortunately, i have not found this book pdf a good quality. I have visited several books sites but not found it. Thank to the google who landed me here & thank for you guys who are working hard to provide us the real piece of content.

Back