Dismiss Notice
Today's Birthdays
Pakistan.web.pk would like to wish Happy Birthday to all its members who celebrate their birthday today

1. Ana Zai

Ana Zai Super Star Pakistani Staff Member Baby Names Staff I Love Reading

Suspense Urdu Novel Sheetani Chaal
    [​IMG]

Pakistani Urdu novelist Muhammad Farooq Anjum is a popular and very experienced writer who has many novels on his credit mostly published in Akhbar e Jahan Weekly Magazine.
    Sheetani Chaal Suspense & Thriller Novel was also published in Weekly Akhbar-e-Jahan.

We are here to discuss and recommend you all to read this complete novel. I hope you will enjoy reading and I also expect good feedback and reviews from the readers of Muhammad Farooq Anjum novels.

Post Your Reviews
    A review is always helpful for people to decide read a novel or not.
    Positive reviews encourage people to must read a good novel.
    Welcome! We invite you to join Pakistan.web.pk

You are currently browsing as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forum. You can Join our forum
    for free, after which you will be able to dive into discussions, follow your favorite members and their recent
    activities, status updates, and have access to several great members-only features.
    It only takes a few seconds to Join! Please Register now or for full forum access.

Attached Files:

2. Ana Zai

3. Imal

Imal Account Closed

@Ana Zai Aap aisay novels bhi parhti hain???
    Main to bachpan main A Hameed ki "Amber Naag Maria" series parha kerti thi...wo bhi abhi puri nahi parhi thi k main barri ho gy:p:)

NaaZS Butt and Ana Zai like this.
  4. Imal

Imal Account Closed

@Ana Zai Buhat arsay baad aisa novel mila parhny ko..parh ker btati hn kesa laga:whistling:

5. Ana Zai

@Imal Ana ko bs reading stuff milna chahiye , hr ka literature parhti hn :)
    N aisay novels mai maza bht hota hy , u can't guess d story ;)

NaaZS Butt and Imal like this.
  6. Ana Zai

Achi story hy ye , wo typical Ambar naag jesa nhi hy ... U will like dis , I'm sure :)

7. Imal

Imal Account Closed

@Ana Zai Yess you are right..aakhir jinnaat se insaan kuch bhi expect ker skta hai so story kesy guess kary koi:) Wesay yeh point to Nimra Ahmed k novels se match ker gya..yani unk novels k characters bhi out of this world hoty hain na:love:

8. Ana Zai

@Imal NO dear, not out of world .... Bht natural characters hoty hy un k :)

9. Imal

Imal Account Closed

@Ana Zai wesay to natural hi hoty hain..but is sense main out of world hoty hain k Nimra un se kisi b time kuch b kerwa sakti hain..jesa k hum un k novels se b kuch b unusual expect ker sakty hain..tabhi to Namal per tukky pe tukka lga ker b unsure hi rehty hain:rolleyes::)

10. Ana Zai