Silence

Mishaikh

Mishaikh

Popular Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
Silence means absence of sound (any voice), but is there silence actually? No there is always sound all around us, sometimes it is beyond our hearing power. There is a phrase “broken heart”, we say my heart is broken. Is there anyone who can say he has heard the shattering of heart? No, but it still breaks. There is silence for you, but I was hearing all the shattering of a broken to pieces of heart. This is not ridiculous, ask a poet, a love-failure. There is another phrase, “promise broken” did you hear the sound of breaking, but ask lover whose beloved didn’t fulfill the promise made, the guy suffers hears the sound of breaking, even so hard that tears comes into eyes.

Sometimes, (rather most of the time) the ‘love birds’ sit together ‘silent’. Are you sure that there is silence? Hear the beat of their hearts, amplify the running sound of blood through their veins, I am sure you will close your ear. They sit quietly, imbibed by the silence, but even then they made plan/s for their entire life just seeing into their eyes. They talk, but for us there is silence, for them, it was chatting, touching, and………….

So why we talk about the thing “silence” which does not exist" Do you know ever the silence of the universe up there also has a sound.

@Recently Active Users @Recently Joined Users
@Falak @Ellaf khan @sara butt @sahrish khan @Sibgha Ahmad

Silence means absence of sound (any voice), but is there silence actually? No there is always sound all around us, sometimes it is beyond our hearing power. There is a phrase “broken heart”, we say my heart is broken. Is there anyone who can say he has heard the shattering of heart? No, but it still breaks. There is silence for you, but I was hearing all the shattering of a broken to pieces of heart. This is not ridiculous, ask a poet, a love-failure. There is another phrase, “promise broken” did you hear the sound of breaking, but ask lover whose beloved didn’t fulfill the promise made, the guy suffers hears the sound of breaking, even so hard that tears comes into eyes.

Sometimes, (rather most of the time) the ‘love birds’ sit together ‘silent’. Are you sure that there is silence? Hear the beat of their hearts, amplify the running sound of blood through their veins, I am sure you will close your ear. They sit quietly, imbibed by the silence, but even then they made plan/s for their entire life just seeing into their eyes. They talk, but for us there is silence, for them, it was chatting, touching, and………….

So why we talk about the thing “silence” which does not exist" Do you know ever the silence of the universe up there also has a sound.

Very intresting Mr.shaikh....Silence is in fact a curiously elusive concept. The moment we are quiet, we start to hear t
hings we don’t normally hear like the sighing of the wind, birds, insects, even our own heartbeat or blood pressure.....The sounds of the planets are really amazing

Mercury: sound like a shipVenus: haunted house Earth: traffic Moon: wind Mars: wind at desert Phobos: ghost Jupiter:cave Europa: tv or radio crash Callisto: same Amalthea: haunted house Metis: alien space ship Himalia: ERR0R Elara: helicopter Carme: alien space ship Saturn: ghost screaming Titan: space ship Enceladus: Darth space ship Uranus: wind at a snow day Miranda: wind Neptune: underwater Triton: Napoleon war Pluto: haunted house Sun: ventilation what we are hearing is solar winds such as gamma-rays and if you listen you can almost hear bubbles these strange bubble sounds are solar flares...

All very creepy and scary....
Thanx for sharing

Thanks @Falak your comment is a thread in itself.
Your like my blog (Thread), I am thankful for your liking.

Back