So you think Pathan jokes are funny? Read this!

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
So you think Pathan jokes are funny? Read this!

upload_2018-2-27_9-59-6.png

We readily share jokes about Pathans but how often do we remember all the Pathans who made us proud?

So my Question is Are Pathan's really dumb?

Well, for one if it hadn’t been for Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan , who strengthened the sovereignty of Pakistan by creating our nuclear weapons, Pakistan would have been long lost in the pages of history after 9/11, when the US began targeting Muslim countries in the name of war on terror. The way I see it, the entire nation is indebted to this Pathan.

upload_2018-2-27_10-8-58.png

Moving along, what the most favourite sport in Pakistan?
You guessed it right, cricket.
Our current cricket team comprises of many talented players who have led us to victory countless times and who just happen to be Pathans including Boom Boom Afridi, Umar Gul, Misbahul Haq and Younis Khan.

upload_2018-2-27_10-13-33.png

Apart from cricket, several renowned squash players who represent Pakistan also hail from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P). The world knows Jansher Khan, Azam Khan, Hashim Khan and Jahangir Khan –legends who stood undefeated in multiple international squash championships.
Do you really think these people who brought, and continue to bring, fame and pride to our beloved country, are dumb?

upload_2018-2-27_10-18-45.png

Would you associate such jokes with Saba Khan, the first ever female fighter pilot in PakistanAir Force’s history, who is also Pathan, or with Abdul Ahad Mohmand, the first Afghani and fourth Muslim to travel to outer space in 1988?
His teleconference with his family made Pashto the fourth language to be spoken in space.

upload_2018-2-27_10-22-5.png

Coming to politics, you will find late Qazi Hussain Ahmed – a renowned Pakhtun politician – who not only led Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) but also rendered praise worthy services for humanity within Pakistan and in countries like Palestine and Afghanistan.

upload_2018-2-27_10-23-28.png

My point is, you can take up any field and you will find Pathans excelling.
Whether it is the unforgettable acting of Dilip Khumar, Rangeela, Marina khan, Nadia Khan, or the handsome Jamal Shah – just to name a few – or whether it is Rahim Shah's songs livening up mehndi celebrations, Pathans have rocked the world.

upload_2018-2-27_10-31-46.png

upload_2018-2-27_10-29-8.png

Even the Bollywood khan's have their roots in K-P

upload_2018-2-27_10-30-44.png

Would you consider the heart throbs of millions of people all over the world Dumb?

and there are many more if i go on it will take forever :)

Zbrdat... pathano ko humne mazak ka nishana bnaya ha ..unka mazak urra krn... me ne kahin parha tha jb hum publicly kisi makhsos group,or caste ko mzak ka nishana bnatay hain in jokes k zariye iska mksad prejudice ko show krna hota ha .. ab tk jitnay bhi jokes create kiye gaye hainbun me pathano , orton sardaron etc ka mazak urraya gaya ha .. public figures ko aik trf rakhen aam insano ko dekhen wo shakal se hi masoom lgtay hain kuch mamlat me skhta ho sktay hain mgr ye sabhi pakistani hosktay hain

Back