Surah Kahf along with Notes and tafseer

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
sura-kahf.jpg

The Four Stories of Surah Al-Kahf

Surah Al-Kahf is the found in 18th chapter of the Quran. It includes four historical stories, which we can derive amazing lessons from.
There are many benefits to being familar with Surah. The Prophetsaid:​
“One who memorized the first ten verses of Surah al Kahf will be secure against the Dajjal (Anti-Christ).” (Muslim)​

These are the main lessons from the four stories of Surah Al-Kahf.​

The Story of the people of the cave – A Trial of Faith

This story is about a number of young men who were driven out of their homes because they believed in Allah. They ended up in a cave where Allah made them sleep for many years (309 lunar years which is 300 solar years).

When they woke up they felt they had slept for a day or half a day. One of them went to the town to get some food disguising himself thinking that the people would recognise and harm him. Only to find himself amongst a different people. The people of the town were amazed at his appearance of this man and the old coins he was using.

The story shows us how Allah protects the righteous who believe in Him no matter how hard their situation is.

The Biblical version of the story is called ‘The Seven Sleepers of Ephesus”, however, the Qur’an doesn’t mention the number of those who were in the cave.
(Some) say they were three, the dog being the fourth among them; (others) say they were five, the dog being the sixth,- doubtfully guessing at the unknown; (yet others) say they were seven, the dog being the eighth. Say thou: “My Lord knoweth best their number; It is but few that know their (real case).” Enter not, therefore, into controversies concerning them, except on a matter that is clear, nor consult any of them about (the affair of) the Sleepers. (Quran, 18:22)

The Story of the man who owns two gardens – A Trial of Wealth

This is a story about a man who owned two beautiful gardens, but he became arrogant and told his friend “I am greater than you in wealth and have more servants and attendants and children!!” (Quran 18:34)

The man forgot to be thankful for the bounties Allah has bestowed upon him, hence Allah destroyed his gardens.

This story is a lesson to those who take worldly matters for granted and forget that all that they have is from Allah and He is capable of taking it all away if he wills.​

The Story of Musa and Al-Khidr – A Trail of Knowledge

Prophet Muhammad said: “Once Moses stood up and addressed Bani Israel. He was asked who the most learned man amongst the people was. He said: “I.” Allah reprimanded him as he did not attribute absolute knowledge to Him (Allah). So, Allah said to him: “Yes, at the junction of the two seas there is a slave of Mine who is more learned than you.” Moses said: “O my Lord! How can I meet him?”

So Allah instructed Musa as to where to find the man who was known as “Al-Khidr”-The Green One.​

Musa goes on a journey with Al-Khidr where he learns that Allah bestows his knowledge on whoever he wishes. Nobody should ever feel he/she is the most knowledgeable, as all knowledge belongs to Allah. Hence, Al-Khidr says, “…And I did it not of my own accord…” (Quran 18:82)

The Story of the Dhul Qarnayn (A Righteous King) – A Trial of Power

Dhul Qarnain was a righteous and just king, who traveled the lands from West to East. The Qur’an mentions three of his journeys.

On his last journey, he reaches a place between two mountains where he met a tribe of people. They asked him to build a wall between them and the people of Gog and Magog “Ya’juj and Ma’juj” who were causing mischief in the land. Dhul Qarnain agreed to do so.
Dhul Qarnayn was not proud of his achievements, in fact, the Quran mentions that after he built that great wall,​

“He said: ‘This is mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will make it level (with the ground), and the promise of my Lord is ever true’.” (Quran 18: 98)

The Prophet taught us that

“Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on Friday, Allah will bestow upon him light between those two Fridays.”
(Narrated by al-Bayhaqi; classed as Saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami‘. )​

May Allah help us make Al-Kahf a regular part of our Friday routine.

“My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.”

I would like us all to have a little basic knowledge about this Surah. Some simple facts that every person should know and “remember”. The intention and motive of this challenge is to please Allah alone, to follow Messenger (PBUH) and to seek protection from the fitna of Dajjal. Lets remember any action which is not intended for the sake of Allah brings no reward to the one who does it. The purpose of memorizing these Ayaat and to benefit from its tafseer.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say:
The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who died a martyr. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them.

[ The Almighty] will say:
And what did you do about them? He will say: I fought for you until I died a martyr.

He will say:
You have lied – you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: He is courageous. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man who has studied [religious] knowledge and has taught it and who used to recite the Quran. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them.

[The Almighty] will say:
And what did you do about them?

He will say:
I studied [religious] knowledge and I taught it and I recited the Quran for Your sake.

He will say:
You have lied – you did but study [religious] knowledge that it might be said [of you]: He is learned. And you recited the Quran that it might be said [of you]: He is a reciter. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man whom Allah had made rich and to whom He had given all kinds of wealth. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them.

[The Almighty] will say:
And what did you do about them?

He will say:
I left no path [untrodden] in which You like money to be spent without spending in it for Your sake.

He will say:
You have lied – you did but do so that it might be said [of you]: He is open-handed. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire.
[Sahih Muslim – Hadith Qudsi]

Now that our intentions are in the right direction, lets start learning the facts. I want everyone to realize how easy it is to memorize Qur’an.

Slowly and consistently with small projects and challenges like these we can learn a lot of Qur’an without any excuses.

And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember, then is there any that will remember (or receive admonition)? {Surat Al Qamar 54 : Verse 17}

FACT 1

Surah Al Kahf is a Meccan Surah meaning it was revealed when Prophet Muhammad was in Mecca. It was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) before the Hijrah/Migration to Medina when the persecution of Muslims and Islam was at its peak. It was revealed somewhere between 8th and 10th year of Prophethood.

FACT 2

Surah Al Kahf has 110 Ayaat/Verses and is the 18th Surah of the Qur’an.

FACT 3

There are 4 Major themes in this Surah

1. Trial of Faith – People of the Cave/ Ashabu Al-Kahf (Verses 9 – 26)

2. Trial of Wealth – The story of the rich and the poor (Verses 32 – 44)

3. Trial of Knowledge – Moses and Al-Khidr (Verses 60–82)

4. Trial of Power – Dhul-Qar-nayn with Yajuj Majuj (Verses 83–98)

FACT 4

Whoever recites Surat Al-Kahf on Friday, it will illuminate him with light from one Friday to the next.

FACT 5

Surah Kahf appears in Juzz 15th and 16th, has 1,577 words, 6,360 letters and consists of 12 Rukus.

FACT 6

The Meaning of Al Kahf is The Cave and this surah is named after the incident of people of the cave or the Ashabu al Kahf.

FACT 7

Different narrations with different number of ayaat from this surah serve as protection from Ad-Dajjal.
Because of the tribulation of the Anti-Christ it is important to memorize the first and last ten Ayaat of this Surah.
Please make sure you memorize all the 7 facts. If someone asks you how many letters does Surah Al Kahf consist of, you should be able to answer them instantly. Please take this challenge seriously and make sincere efforts to learn and memorize and then act upon the lessons. Remember one of the qualities of a true believer is doing things with ihsaan.
Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), the leading female scholar from the Prophet’s generation, quoted him as saying, “Indeed, Allah loves that whenever any one of you does something, he or she does it in the best way.”
[At-Tabaraani]

@Recently Active Users

Insha Allah, you will get in the habit of reading Suratul Kahf every Friday. You can begin on Thursday evening as it is technically "the night of Friday" once Maghrib has arrived.
Something to make it easier is to read along with a well-known reciter.

Insha'Allah we start the tafsir (exegesis) of Surat al-Kahf (the Chapter of the Cave). This is the eighteenth chapter of the Qur'an. Surat al-Kahf takes its name from the ninth verse of this chapter (18:9).

The goal is to understand Surah Al Kahf, a surah that most of us read every Friday. I'm sure that we've read it so many times that we've started to actually memorize it. This is a great blessing of Allah who sent the Qur'an and promised to protect the Qur'an.

Tafsir itself began at the time of the Prophet PBUH. There are some important tools that we should have when we talk about the Qur'an. The word 'tafsir' comes from a word which means "to be clear, to be apparent," so Tafsir al-Qur'an means "Explanation of the Qur'an." The goal of this tafsir is not to make things simple.

As Imam Sirti RA, who died 911 years after Hijri, mentions in his book, that the tafsir al-Qur'an is the tool needed for someone to be able to gain a scholarly connection with the Qur'an and understand its meanings, its application and context, and also to derive rulings.

For us here in the West, especially those of us working 9 to 5, struggling to pay at the gas pump, what we need from tafsir al-Qur'an is basic application: how to practice the religion correctly, how to preserve the religion amongst our family and how to do something good in the society-that is what we need.

How do we develop an intimacy with the Qur'an that will empower us to transcend our own weaknesses and articulate our religious expression within the confines of UK? If we can do that, alhamdullillah!

Those of us who study overseas, we have the tendency sometimes to come back and say things that nobody understands except us. That is a disaster! There is a separation between the scholars and the students of knowledge, and the masses of the people.

We want to empower ourselves by getting close to the Qur'an-our source of guidance-to get close to Allah SWT. We want to develop a personal relationship with Allah SWT!

One of the dangers of the discourse that has permeated the muslims within the last ten years is that in order to develop a basic understanding of the Qur'an, you have to study in Al Azhar and get a PhD, or climb some mountain in the Alps and sit with Yoda...

But as Imam al-Rasi and Imam al-Tabarini RA mentions, the verses of the Qur'an are divided into three. One of those are the verses that everybody can understand! Everybody can pick up the Qur'an and read,

112_1.gif
"Qul hu allahu ahad"​
(Say: 'He is Allah, [who is] One')" (112:1) and understand it,
or "Aqeemoo assalaat" - establish prayer!​

We have to be careful in an age of post-modernity, where people are looking for some type of spiritual anchor, that we don't distance them from their own book, that Allah SWT sent!

You and me need to be able to "plug into the Qur'an," ! As a brother who goes to work every day-how can the Qur'an become relevant to you at Cisco? How can the Qur'an be relevant to a young professional? How can the Qur'an be relevant to you if you're single and about to die? How can it be relevant to you as a mother or as a father?

We need relevancy when it comes to our religion!

And we're lacking that. Even in the Middle East, the masses of the Muslims are totally separated from the scholarly class. I've been in discussions where people were discussing the sharing of slave women. Can a slave woman be shared by two men? What kind of relevancy does this have for 30 million people in Cairo?

While hunger, malnutrition, absence of literacy and basic organizational skills-a humanitarian crisis-is facing these massive urban centers, we are worried about a slave woman being shared by two owners. La hawla wa la quwwata illah billah (there is no power or strength except through Allah)!

Insha'Allah, this tafsir will give us some relevancy in our lives. We ask Allah to make the Qur'an relevant and applicable to us-ameen. At the same time we have to rely on scholars for anything that we do not understand. We should ask the people who know insha'Allah.

Tafsir started in the time of the Prophet PBUH; scholars have developed a simple methodology when it comes to tafsir:

1. The Qur'an explains itself.

2. The Prophet PBUH explains the Qur'an with the Sunnah.

3. Then comes the tafsir of the Sahaba and their students, who came after them, like Mujaheeb RA. Ibn Abbas read the Qur'an numerous times and made tafsir of each verse, but unfortunately his tafsir was lost.

4.Then comes the centers in the Muslim world of tafsir in Madinah, in Mecca.

5. After that, the tafsir of the `Ulema' (scholars), Saliheen, Mutt al-Arba and other scholars are looked at.

6. And then, the tafsir of the language is examined. What does the Arabic language say about this verse?

7. After that is the tafsir of opinion with some conditions. I don't have time to mention all of them, but the `Ulama' mentioned about 13-15 conditions for somebody that makes the tafsir of Qur'an by his opinion.​

Don't be shy if you don't understand something from the Qur'an. Sometimes Umar RA would not understand a verse of the Qur'an. Even he said to the Companions, "What does this verse mean?" This is Umar, none of us were like Umar. Even those of us who speak Arabic, our Arabic is not even like one drop of the Arabic of Umar!
So don't feel distanced. Those of you who are born of Arab families and the only thing you speak is `amiyya (vernacular Arabic), don't allow yourself to feel down about this. The Arabic language hasn't been spoken correctly for more than a thousand years.

Don't allow these complexes to weaken your ability to relate to the Qur'an. It's very important that you feel empowered when it comes to the Qur'an. The Qur'an gives you that boost!

That takes us to the 18th chapter of the Qur'an, masha' Allah what a chapter! It is a very beautiful chapter. I read Surat al-Kahf EVERy friday...really there are some very fond memories of this surah. Even though I didn't understand any Arabic in those days, I was just mesmerized by the beauty and power of this chapter.

The Prophet PBUH said in another authentic hadith that the best of you are those who read and who learn and teach the Qur'an; so we ask Allah SWT in this gathering to make us from those to study the Qur'an and learn the Qur'an, Ameen. That doesn't mean just the memorization of the Qur'an, it is also the struggle to understand the Qur'an itself. The most difficult thing is not to memorize the Qur'an - the most difficult thing is to understand the book of Allah SWT.

The Prophet SWT said in a hadith that the people of the Qur'an are the people of Allah.
This chapter gets its name from the ninth verse of Surat al Kahf. This chapter is one of five chapters which start with "Al hamd (the praise)." Who can name another?

"Surat al-Fatiha, Surat al-An`am, Surat al-Kahf."

"Subhaan Allah! Masha' Allah, I didn't think anyone was gonna saying that! Anything else? Surat al Fatir and what else? ...Saba.

This chapter contains three of the most amazing stories of the Qur'an. There is wisdom behind stories. Imam Abu Hanifa (ra) said that the stories of the righteous people are more beloved to him than fiqh (jurisprudence). Why do you think that is? Why do you think that Abu Hanifa likes to read the stories of the righteous people?"

"Inspiration."

"Inspiration! Stories are very inspirational! I remember a couple of years ago in the US this book Chicken Soup for the Soul, which is a collection of motivational stories, was number one in the book shops. What else?"

"These stories represent real life."

"Good point! How can stories represent real life? How many of us have read a story in the Qur'an and then were able to correlate that to something that happened to you in your daily life? Have reflected on it and thought this is what Ibrahim did, this is what Musa did, this is what al Sabr al-Kahf did? Anyone have anything else?"

"Simplicity."

"Simplicity! How many rulings-there was a discussion amongst the fuqahaa (legal scholars)-are from verses that come from stories in the Qur'an?"​

Also if you read about something bad that someone did in the Qur'an that you do yourself, it is easier to swallow the medicine, right?

It is easier than listening to someone who comes to you and says, "You did this and you did that." We should think about this sometime when dealing with our kids, when we are waiting for them in the front room to come home. Maybe there is a wiser way to guide our children. How to correct each other-we find this in those stories!

Sometimes you may read something that you have a problem with but since it's not hitting you right in the face-it's more like a soft jab-it's easier to correct yourself and accept your mistakes.

So two things come out of stories. One is the wisdom behind stories. For example, if you listen to rap music like I used to, when something happened I would have this song playing in my head! I used to play basketball with this guy named Mark Baker, he did something to me, and I remembered I heard this song going "Smash him, slap him, throw him, kill him." I couldn't kill him so I had to stop at just throwing him.

Those songs become like the Qur'an and shaytan (devil), right? They start to guide the mind and that becomes the base of our constructs. Same with a TV show. Sometimes when you watch a movie, you feel like you are the person you've been watching! You have to put yourself in check, you know, check yourself before you wreck yourself, because you might start acting like those people!

So by having a relationship with stories in the Qur'an we build a "bayt" - a house - to refer to. We can act differently, so when we get married and have kids we live following a noble example! Not like Ice-Cube or J-Lo and that kind of stuff, but al-sabur al-kahf!

The goals of this chapter that are reinforced by the stories are three:

1. Struggling toward Allah SWT. Somebody asked me one day, how did you memorize the Qur'an? I said, "I gave up television." "What do you mean you gave up television?" I said "Brother, I couldn't keep watching television three hours a day and memorize the Qur'an, this is just not gonna happen." We have to take steps to Allah SWT, we have to make sacrifices, we have to work! And in the story of the people of the Kahf, we find great sacrifices. Peer pressure, leaving their friends, going against the grain, trusting in Allah SWT and being strong!

One young Muslim brother told me he is about 23, going on to med school this year: you have to realize, amongst young people, being Muslim is just not cool!"

"What do you mean being Muslim is not cool? When I was young, becoming a Muslim was cool."
He said: "Now, it's not cool anymore!"

1. Society does not reinforce positive Islamic behavior. So, going against the grain, developing your own rhetoric, being strong and clinging to Allah SWT is a very important message to take.

2. Having humility and seeking knowledge. This is from the story of Musa AS! He believed in the unseen and had faith in the promise of Allah.

3. Justice and thankfulness. This comes from the last story, the story of Ruh.

So those are the three important points of the surah that are reinforced by these stories.
The context of the chapter itself has three points. Number one, truth is not related to anything but sound faith. It does not matter how much you have or how powerful you are. If you're powerful, but you don't have a relationship with Allah SWT, you are weak. And if you're seen as weak by the people but you have a strong relationship with Allah, this is powerful.

Number two, we should believe in Allah over ourself, trust in Allah no matter how successful we become in life, no matter how awesome we think we are; we have to realize that everything is due to Allah's unlimited blessings upon us. We have to be humble in front of Allah.

Lastly, humility versus arrogance. That's why Abu Hassan an-Nadwi, a great scholar from India, in his tafsir of Surat al-Kahf, basically said that it is the bible of iman versus materialism. He said that this theme appears throughout this chapter over and over again. People who are in a position of power go against people who might be weak; people who might be very weak but have a lot of humility and shukr (thankfulness) to Allah and Allah subhaana wa ta'ala blesses them!

In Sahih al Bukhari, Saad ibn Abi Waqas mentions a story about a bone. He was using the restroom and urinated onto a camel's bone. He took that bone, washed it, took it home, and made soup out of it - all because of the difficult situation that they were in.

I want you to try to visualize things. When Umar radi allahu `anhu (may Allah be pleased with him) became Muslim, there were only 41 other men and 11 women who were Muslim.

When the Prophet PBUH migrated to Medina, there were about 65 muslims. So being a Muslim in Mecca wasn't like shopping at Old Navy. It wasn't popular! (I don't know if Old Navy is even popular any more.)

It wasn't popular and it was very difficult for them, but Allah SWT (exalted is He) strengthened them with the Qur'an.
There were two important things that happened in Mecca. Number one is their creed, their tawheed (belief in the Oneness of Allah SWT); their relationship with Allah was made pure and strong. Number two was their behavior, the way Allah SWT trained them. The people that came out of Mecca were really remarkable and excellent examples.
As Ibn Hazm al-Andalusi RA said, if the companions of the Prophet PBUH were his only miracle, the transformation of his companions would be enough to prove that he was a prophet.

The people of the Quraysh sent two people to Medina to ask the Jews of Medina about Muhammad PBUH. When the people got there and met them, they described the Prophet PBUH and what he was calling to. The Jews said, ask Muhammad about three things; nobody knows about these things - they are only known to Allah SWT. If he can answer you regarding these three issues, he is a prophet.

1. Ask him about the youth, ashab al-kahf (the people of the cave).

2. Ask him about this king who ruled a large portion of the world who was just and honest and so on.

3. Ask him about the ruh (spirit).

They went back to the Quraysh and told them: "These are the questions they told us to ask him. If he can answer these questions then he is a prophet." The Quraysh asked the Prophet PBUH and he said, "Come to me tomorrow and I will answer your questions."

The next day they came but the Prophet PBUH didn't have an answer. The following day, they came, the Prophet PBUH didn't have an answer. For around fourteen days, there was no answer, and the Prophet PBUH started getting upset and saddened because they started to say that the Prophet PBUH was breaking his promises.
Then Allah SWT sent Jibril to reveal Surat al Kahf (Qur'an, 18). That's why in Surat al Kahf Allah SWT says:

18_23.gif
18_24.gif
"And never say of anything,
'Indeed, I will do that tomorrow,' except [when adding],
'If Allah wills.'" (Qur'an 18:23-24)​
So we learn adab (manners), reliance on Allah SWT, and trust in Allah.
Verse number one has 8 points. Allah says:

18_1.gif
"[All] praise is [due] to Allah,
who has sent down upon His Servant the Book
and has not made therein any deviance." (Qur'an 18:1)​

This hamd (thankfulness) found in Surat al Kahf is not the same as the hamd in Surat al Fatiha (Qur'an 1). One is called jumlah insha'iya, the other is called jumlah khabariya.

Jumlah khabariya is a declarative sentence, so the sentence in Surat al Kahf is declarative in nature. Allah SWT is informing you of something! The meaning of al hamd in Surat al Kahf is different. Allah SWT is telling you "Look! I'm the one who deserves all praise, for a reason." So it's different now. He's informing you, that's called khabr.

Whereas in Surat al Fatiha, the hamd is insha'iya, or imperative. According to the scholars it means that Allah SWT is ordering you to say alhamdullillah (all priase is to Allah). "If you want to thank me, if you want to praise me, say alhamdulillah." This is the meaning in Surat Al Fatiha.

The first sentence in Al Fatiha is like an order: if you want to praise me, Allah SWT is saying, if you want to magnify me, say alhamdullillah. In Surat al Kahf, this verse is not an order by Allah SWT to say alhamdullillah. It is a declarative sentence, this means he is informing you, that he is the one who has the sole right to be praised, and for a reason!

What do you think that reason is?

All praise is due to Allah SWT or what? Who sent the Qur'an? Can you imagine if you had no Qur'an?
Can you imagine if there was no subhanAllah (glory be to Allah) in your life, can you imagine if there was no salah (prayer)?
I go through that; believe me, we are all the same!

We are all the same, there is no difference; we are all in the same boat. Even in Al-Azhar! When I'm studying sometimes, I think, I've gotta pray but I really enjoy this book of tafsir (translation and interpretation of the Qur'an)! See how Shaytan (Satan) works? It's the same game just a different means!

So all of us struggle, we struggle and sometimes salah feels heavy. Worship Allah, and we might feel some heaviness. That's all part of our struggle.

One of the ways to combat that is to imagine life without salah. Imagine life without any connection to Allah. Life without the feeling in your heart that you get when you pray fajr (the pre-dawn prayer) in the masjid, or the feeling that you get when you give sadaqah (charity) or the feeling that you get when you do well in school or at work for the sake of Allah SWT.

Then we can value the worship and the wonderful relationship that Allah has blessed us with.

Ibn al Qayyim RA said the charity that Allah SWT gave us Muslims, nobody can fathom this charity! Such benevolence from Allah !

Allah SWT said:

76_1.gif
76_2.gif
"Has there [not] come upon man a period of time
when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?
Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture
that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing." (Qur'an, 76:1-2)​

You weren't even known and Allah brought you out of the wombs of your mothers, created you, formed you and gave you sight and hearing!

Today On Tv the only thing they do is show people killing others and catching people who kill others. Really, who would watch this hour after hour? It was all about the secrets of serial killers! Who would watch that? I don't want to know how serial killers live their life!

I want to know how Ibn al Qayyim lived his life, how Ibn Tamiyyah lived his life, and I want to know how the Prophet PBUH lived his life!

Then it's all about the history of the Bloods and the Crips. So what's next? We have to be very careful what we are putting into our minds. And Allah SWT gave us this Qur'an and our worship as our Norton Antivirus. We use it to clean us out; this is our dialysis!

So Allah blessed us, and I can tell you, you don't know how lucky you are to be born Muslim, wallahi (by God)!
You don't know how thankful you should really feel. Even though you might be young and you're in high school and you don't mind being called a Muslim, having to fast for 30 days, and wearing baggy clothes. Clear all that up and think about what it would be like not to have Islam. Then you can really taste how lucky you are!

In Pakistan, I lived with people in poverty, but they don't kill each other. They still invite you for tea and coffee! That faith causes people to transcend the difficulties that they live in and still be decent people. Here, if one economic crisis hits, it has a devastating impact on the people!

Allah SWT says alhamd (praise) be to the one who sent the Qur'an! How much of a blessing it is to have the Qur'an and Islam. Alhamdulliah rabb alameen (all praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds)!

Praising Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala (exalted is He) is one of the easiest things to do; say "Alhamdullillah! (All praise is due to Allah.)"

Last week i lost my bag with all my credit cards ...I immidiately cancelled them....but I keep checking my account, did someone steal something from my account? I'm worried i lost my credit cards.! What happened?
I started thinking about my account. My concern is my account. Then I started thinking: do I think about my account with Allah SWT?

Wa'inallahi told Umar RA (may Allah be pleased with him): We are going back to Allah, but do we thank Him on a daily basis? One day we are going back to Allah! Did you prepare? What have you prepared?

And Shaytan will come to you like he used to come to me when I was 16, 17 ... 78, 89, saying, "Take some more time!" You got none,! When you are 79 you need to get on that train, brother!

So let's ask ourselves here. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Alhamdulillah tamla'ulmiizaan." The Prophet PBUH said in a sound hadith (record of his words or actions) that saying alhamdullillah is a way to face your scares!
On your way to school, say alhamdullillah; when walking into class, say alhamdullillah. Allah SWT will put noor (light) around you insha'Allah, God willing. You will have barakah (mercy) in your life!

On your way to work, instead of listening to Mike Savage: Alhamdullillah! Listen to the news, find out what's going on. Listen to the financial analysis, what happened? Ok, but before or after that, alhamdullillah!

Just a few times-it's not hard! When you deal with the religion, you are overcome with complexes. If you are a sinner, the last place you should come to is the masjid (mosque). So that's why Muslims are going to Joel Osteen or running to Dr Phil; because they don't feel that there is anything uplifting in their community. This is a disaster!
I'm telling you right now, I've been hard on some of the young brothers and sisters. I have to be honest with you.

Forgive me. But I'm going to let you know, I've got your back, if you need help, and I'm not going to call your mum or your dad right in the khutbah (sermon). But we need to help you out! Even our older brothers and sisters, we have to create that vibe in the community!

You are not separated from the community because you are a sinner. I'm a sinner, you are a sinner, we are all sinners! Everybody is making mistakes!

But when it comes to our communities we are indicters, we are indicting folks! People will be happy in my mistakes. They talk about me! They get mad at me for this and that. I say subhan'Allah, glory be to God. We have to change that vibe. Young people are not going to come around here if they feel all I am going to do is accuse them of bad things.

They are going to make mistakes, they are young, and in high school, everybody looks like Beyonce! No cheapskate, man. It's not easy being young in high school nowadays, so we should make dua`a' (supplication) for our young brothers and sisters.

And we should ask Allah SWT to help us to be better parents.
Imam Ibn Ashir RA says: the revelation of the Qur'an represents the greatest blessing of Allah to His servants since it is the cause for success for them in this life and their felicity in the next.

It was a blessing also to the Prophet PBUH because it made him the means by which the Qur'an was conveyed, spreading its message and clarifying it for others. For this, he says, Allah SWT is worthy of all praise!
Number three, we take from this verse the honor of being a slave of Allah ... Allah SWT said:

18_1.gif
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant the Book,
and has not made therein any deviance. (Qur'an 18:1)​

He didn't say to Muhammad PBUH, He didn't say to His Messenger, He didn't say to His Prophet. He said to His servant. Subhan'Allah. For when Allah SWT wants to make tashreef, honoring the Prophet PBUH, you will find that He refers to him as His servant.

In Paradise, Allah SWT will still calls the people who enter His servants. "Ya ibad - oh my servants."
It is a great honor to try and struggle to be the servant of Allah SWT. Allah says al kitab, the book-and this alif and lam, which is the definite article in the Arabic language means it's complete: Al Kitab!

This is THE book, man. There is nothing like this book. And then Allah SWT says, what's roughly translated as: "and He did not make in it any crookedness."

In the Arabic language there is something going on which really has to move your kufi and that is that Allah SWT says Al Kitab-The Book! And He describes the book by saying Al Kitab meaning in the Arabic language that this is the perfect book, there is nothing like this book! It has no deficiencies, no mistakes:. Why did he say that? He already said Al Kitab, it is the perfect book.

"This is the perfect book and there is no crookedness in it" - Allah SWT didn't make any crookedness in it! This is called the tawqeed, the sentence is used to emphasize that this book has no issues! Got it?

There is something going on. The Qur'an is building on the power of the narrative, as if I said to you, "Suhaib, he's tall, he's blonde, he's handsome, he's strong!" So I'm building as if Allah is saying, "This is The Book, there is no doubt in it! Guidance for those who fear Allah SWT!"
Do you get the feeling now for the language?

Here it's also a bit different as it is broken into two: The Book, AND He did not make any crookedness in it. He made a conjunction here to show you that this book is perfect!

You've got it? This is the beauty of it, subhaanAllah, the Qur'an.
I knew a shaykh (scholar) who read Surat al Infitar (82) and he fainted! He read a chapter about the Day of Judgment and he fainted! The power and the beauty of this book! Try to learn Arabic grammar, right? Because that's going to get you closer to understanding the Qur'an!

That was the fifth point! The sixth- اًجَوِع - what does it mean? It means crookedness, the absence of being straight.

@Recently Active Users

Surah-Al-Kahf-293.jpg

1. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad ) the Book (the Qur’an), and has not placed therein any crookedness.

2. (He has made it) Straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise).

3. They shall abide therein forever.

4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, “Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children).”

Surah-Al-Kahf-294.jpg

5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.

6. Perhaps, you, would kill yourself (O Muhammad ) in grief, over their footsteps (for their turning away from you), because they believe not in this narration (the Qur’an).

7. Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. [i.e.those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for Allah’s sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet ].

8. And verily! We shall make all that is on it (the earth) a bare dry soil (without any vegetation or trees, etc.).

9. Do you think that the people of the Cave and the Inscription (the news or the names of the people of the Cave) were a wonder among Our Signs?

10. (Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their disbelieving folk) to the Cave, they said: “Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!”

11. Therefore We covered up their (sense of) hearing (causing them, to go in deep sleep) in the Cave for a number of years.

12. Then We raised them up (from their sleep), that We might test which of the two parties was best at calculating the time period that they had tarried.

13. We narrate unto you (O Muhammad ) their story with truth: Truly! They were young men who believed in their Lord (Allah), and We increased them in guidance.

14. And We made their hearts firm and strong (with the light of Faith in Allah and bestowed upon them patience to bear the separation of their kith and kin and dwellings, etc.) when they stood up and said: “Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, never shall we call upon any ilah (god) other than Him; if we did, we should indeed have uttered an enormity in disbelief.

15. “These our people have taken for worship aliha (gods) other than Him (Allah). Why do they not bring for them a clear authority? And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah.

Surah-Al-Kahf-295.jpg

16. (The young men said to one another): “And when you withdraw from them, and that which they worship, except Allah, then seek refuge in the Cave, your Lord will open a way for you from His Mercy and will make easy for you your affair (i.e. will give you what you will need of provision, dwelling, etc.).”

17. And you might have seen the sun, when it rose, declining to the right from their Cave, and when it set, turning away from them to the left, while they lay in the midst of the Cave. That is (one) of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, signs) of Allah. He whom Allah guides, is rightly guided; but he whom He sends astray, for him you will find no Wali (guiding friend) to lead him (to the right Path).

18. And you would have thought them awake, while they were asleep. And We turned them on their right and on their left sides, and their dog stretching forth his two forelegs at the entrance [of the Cave or in the space near to the entrance of the Cave (as a guard at the gate)]. Had you looked at them, you would certainly have turned back from them in flight, and would certainly have been filled with awe of them.

19. Likewise, We awakened them (from their long deep sleep) that they might question one another. A speaker from among them said: “How long have you stayed (here)?” They said: “We have stayed (perhaps) a day or part of a day.” They said: “Your Lord (Alone) knows best how long you have stayed (here). So send one of you with this silver coin of yours to the town, and let him find out which is the good lawful food, and bring some of that to you. And let him be careful and let no man know of you.

20. “For if they come to know of you, they will stone you (to death or abuse and harm you) or turn you back to their religion, and in that case you will never be successful.”

Surah-Al-Kahf-296.jpg

21. And thus We made their case known to the people, that they might know that the Promise of Allah is true, and that there can be no doubt about the Hour. (Remember) when they (the people of the city) disputed among themselves about their case, they said: “Construct a building over them, their Lord knows best about them,” (then) those who won their point said (most probably the disbelievers): “We verily shall build a place of worship over them.”

22. (Some) say they were three, the dog being the fourth among them; (others) say they were five, the dog being the sixth, guessing at the unseen; (yet others) say they were seven, the dog being the eighth. Say (O Muhammad ): “My Lord knows best their number; none knows them but a few.” So debate not (about their number, etc.) except with the clear proof (which We have revealed to you). And consult not any of them (people of the Scripture, Jews and Christians) about (the affair of) the people of the Cave.

23. And never say of anything, “I shall do such and such thing tomorrow.”

24. Except (with the saying), “If Allah will!” And remember your Lord when you forget and say: “It may be that my Lord guides me unto a nearer way of truth than this.”

25. And they stayed in their Cave three hundred (solar) years, and add nine (for lunar years).

26. Say: “Allah knows best how long they stayed. With Him is (the knowledge of) the unseen of the heavens and the earth. How clearly He sees, and hears (everything)! They have no Wali (Helper, Disposer of affairs, Protector, etc.) other than Him, and He makes none to share in His Decision and His Rule.”

27. And recite what has been revealed to you (O Muhammad ) of the Book (the Qur’an) of your Lord (i.e. recite it, understand and follow its teachings and act on its orders and preach it to men). None can change His Words, and none will you find as a refuge other than Him.

Surah-Al-Kahf-297.jpg

28. And keep yourself (O Muhammad ) patiently with those who call on their Lord (i.e. your companions who remember their Lord with glorification, praising in prayers, etc., and other righteous deeds, etc.) morning and afternoon, seeking His Face, and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp and glitter of the life of the world; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our Remembrance, one who follows his own lusts and whose affair (deeds) has been lost.

29. And say: “The truth is from your Lord.” Then whosoever wills, let him believe, and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve. Verily, We have prepared for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.), a Fire whose walls will be surrounding them (disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah). And if they ask for help (relief, water, etc.) they will be granted water like boiling oil, that will scald their faces. Terrible the drink, and an evil Murtafaqa (dwelling, resting place, etc.)!

30. Verily! As for those who believe and do righteous deeds, certainly! We shall not suffer to be lost the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in the most perfect manner.

31. These! For them will be ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens); wherein rivers flow underneath them, therein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine and thick silk. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good is the reward, and what an excellent Murtafaqa (dwelling, resting place, etc.)!

32. And put forward to them the example of two men; unto one of them We had given two gardens of grapes, and We had surrounded both with date-palms; and had put between them green crops (cultivated fields etc.).

33. Each of those two gardens brought forth its produce, and failed not in the least therein, and We caused a river to gush forth in the midst of them.

34. And he had property (or fruit) and he said to his companion, in the course of mutual talk: I am more than you in wealth and stronger in respect of men.” [See Tafsir Qurtubi, Vol. 10, Page 403].

Surah-Al-Kahf-298.jpg

35. And he went into his garden while in a state (of pride and disbelief) unjust to himself. He said: “I think not that this will ever perish.

36. “And I think not the Hour will ever come, and if indeed I am brought back to my Lord, (on the Day of Resurrection), I surely shall find better than this when I return to Him.”

37. His companion said to him, during the talk with him: “Do you disbelieve in Him Who created you out of dust (i.e. your father Adam), then out of Nutfah (mixed semen drops of male and female discharge), then fashioned you into a man?

38. “But as for my part (I believe) that He is Allah, my Lord and none shall I associate as partner with my Lord.

39. It was better for you to say, when you entered your garden: ‘That which Allah wills (will come to pass)! There is no power but with Allah ‘. If you see me less than you in wealth, and children.
40. “It may be that my Lord will give me something better than your garden, and will send on it Husban (torment, bolt, etc.) from the sky, then it will be a slippery earth.

41. “Or the water thereof (of the gardens) becomes deep-sunken (underground) so that you will never be able to seek it.”

42. So his fruits were encircled (with ruin). And he remained clapping his hands with sorrow over what he had spent upon it, while it was all destroyed on its trellises, he could only say: “Would I had ascribed no partners to my Lord!” [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

43. And he had no group of men to help him against Allah, nor could he defend or save himself.

44. There (on the Day of Resurrection), Al-Walayah (the protection, power, authority and kingdom) will be for Allah (Alone), the True God. He (Allah) is the Best for reward and the Best for the final end. (La ilaha ill-Allah none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).

45. And put forward to them the example of the life of this world, it is like the water (rain) which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingles with it, and becomes fresh and green. But (later) it becomes dry and broken pieces, which the winds scatter. And Allah is Able to do everything.

Surah-Al-Kahf-299.jpg

46. Wealth and children are the adornment of the life of this world. But the good righteous deeds (five compulsory prayers, deeds of Allah’s obedience, good and nice talk, remembrance of Allah with glorification, praises and thanks, etc.), that last, are better with your Lord for rewards and better in respect of hope.

47. And (remember) the Day We shall cause the mountains to pass away (like clouds of dust), and you will see the earth as a levelled plain, and we shall gather them all together so as to leave not one of them behind.

48. And they will be set before your Lord in (lines as) rows, (and Allah will say): “Now indeed, you have come to Us as We created you the first time. Nay, but you thought that We had appointed no meeting for you (with Us).”

49. And the Book (one’s Record) will be placed (in the right hand for a believer in the Oneness of Allah, and in the left hand for a disbeliever in the Oneness of Allah), and you will see the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists, sinners, etc.), fearful of that which is (recorded) therein. They will say: “Woe to us! What sort of Book is this that leaves neither a small thing nor a big thing, but has recorded it with numbers!” And they will find all that they did, placed before them, and your Lord treats no one with injustice.

50. And (remember) when We said to the angels; “Prostrate to Adam.” So they prostrated except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinns; he disobeyed the Command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zalimun (polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc).

51. I (Allah) made them (Iblis and his offspring) not to witness (nor took their help in) the creation of the heavens and the earth and not (even) their own creation, nor was I (Allah) to take the misleaders as helpers.

52. And (remember) the Day He will say:”Call those (so-called) partners of Mine whom you pretended.” Then they will cry unto them, but they will not answer them, and We shall put Maubiqa (a barrier, or enmity, or destruction, or a valley in Hell) between them.

53. And the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists, sinners), shall see the Fire and apprehend that they have to fall therein. And they will find no way of escape from there.

Surah-Al-Kahf-300.jpg

54. And indeed We have put forth every kind of example in this Qur’an, for mankind. But, man is ever more quarrelsome than anything.

55. And nothing prevents men from believing, now when the guidance (the Qur’an) has come to them, and from asking Forgiveness of their Lord, except that the ways of the ancients be repeated with them (i.e. their destruction decreed by Allah), or the torment be brought to them face to face?

56. And We send not the Messengers except as giver of glad tidings and warners. But those who disbelieve, dispute with false argument, in order to refute the truth thereby. And they treat My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), and that with which they are warned, as jest and mockery!

57. And who does more wrong than he who is reminded of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, but turns away from them forgetting what (deeds) his hands have sent forth. Truly, We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this (the Qur’an), and in their ears, deafness. And if you (O Muhammad ) call them to guidance, even then they will never be guided.

58. And your Lord is Most Forgiving, Owner of Mercy. Were He to call them to account for what they have earned, then surely, He would have hastened their punishment. But they have their appointed time, beyond which they will find no escape.

59. And these towns (population, ‘Ad, Thamud, etc.) We destroyed when they did wrong. And We appointed a fixed time for their destruction.

60. And (remember) when Musa (Moses) said to his boy-servant: “I will not give up (travelling) until I reach the junction of the two seas or (until) I spend years and years in travelling.”

61. But when they reached the junction of the two seas, they forgot their fish, and it took its way through the sea as in a tunnel.

Surah-Al-Kahf-301.jpg

62. So when they had passed further on (beyond that fixed place), Musa (Moses) said to his boy-servant: “Bring us our morning meal; truly, we have suffered much fatigue in this, our journey.”

63. He said:”Do you remember when we betook ourselves to the rock? I indeed forgot the fish, none but Shaitan (Satan) made me forget to remember it. It took its course into the sea in a strange (way)!”

64. [Musa (Moses)] said: “That is what we have been seeking.” So they went back retracing their footsteps.

65. Then they found one of Our slaves, unto whom We had bestowed mercy from Us, and whom We had taught knowledge from Us.

66. Musa (Moses) said to him (Khidr) “May I follow you so that you teach me something of that knowledge (guidance and true path) which you have been taught (by Allah)?”

67. He (Khidr) said: “Verily! You will not be able to have patience with me!

68. “And how can you have patience about a thing which you know not?”

69. Musa (Moses) said: “If Allah will, you will find me patient, and I will not disobey you in aught.”

70. He (Khidr) said: “Then, if you follow me, ask me not about anything till I myself mention it to you.”

71. So they both proceeded, till, when they embarked the ship, he (Khidr) scuttled it. Musa (Moses) said: “Have you scuttled it in order to drown its people? Verily, you have committed a thing “Imra” (a Munkar – evil, bad, dreadful thing).”

72. He (Khidr) said: “Did I not tell you, that you would not be able to have patience with me?”

73. [Musa (Moses)] said: “Call me not to account for what I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my affair (with you).”

74. Then they both proceeded, till they met a boy, he (Khidr) killed him. Musa (Moses) said: “Have you killed an innocent person who had killed none? Verily, you have committed a thing “Nukra” (a great Munkar – prohibited, evil, dreadful thing)!”

Surah-Al-Kahf-302.jpg

75. (Khidr) said: “Did I not tell you that you can have no patience with me?”

76. [Musa (Moses)] said: “If I ask you anything after this, keep me not in your company, you have received an excuse from me.”

77. Then they both proceeded, till, when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them. Then they found therein a wall about to collapse and he (Khidr) set it up straight. [Musa (Moses)] said: If you had wished, surely, you could have taken wages for it!”

78. (Khidr) said: “This is the parting between me and you, I will tell you the interpretation of (those) things over which you were unable to hold patience.

79. “As for the ship, it belonged to Masakin (poor people) working in the sea. So I wished to make a defective damage in it, as there was a king after them who seized every ship by force.
80. “And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared lest he should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief.

81. “So we intended that their Lord should change him for them for one better in righteousness and near to mercy.

82. “And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town; and there was under it a treasure belonging to them; and their father was a righteous man, and your Lord intended that they should attain their age of full strength and take out their treasure as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of those (things) over which you could not hold patience.”

83. And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.”

Surah-Al-Kahf-303.jpg

84. Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything.

85. So he followed a way.

86. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people. We (Allah) said (by inspiration): “O Dhul-Qarnain! Either you punish them, or treat them with kindness.”

87. He said: “As for him (a disbeliever in the Oneness of Allah) who does wrong, we shall punish him; and then he will be brought back unto his Lord; Who will punish him with a terrible torment (Hell).

88. “But as for him who believes (in Allah’s Oneness) and works righteousness, he shall have the best reward, (Paradise), and we (Dhul-Qarnain) shall speak unto him mild words (as instructions).”

89. Then he followed another way,

90. Until, when he came to the rising place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We (Allah) had provided no shelter against the sun.

91. So (it was)! And We knew all about him (Dhul-Qarnain).

92. Then he followed (another) way,

93. Until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word.

94. They said: “O Dhul-Qarnain! Verily! Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?”

95. He said: “That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord had established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier.

96. “Give me pieces (blocks) of iron,” then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said: “Blow,” till when he had made it (red as) fire, he said: “Bring me molten copper to pour over it.”

97. So they [Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog)] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it.

Surah-Al-Kahf-304.jpg

98. Dhul-Qarnain) said: “This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true.”

99. And on that Day [i.e. the Day Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog) will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together.

100. And on that Day We shall present Hell to the disbelievers, plain to view,

101. (To) Those whose eyes had been under a covering from My Reminder (this Qur’an), and who could not bear to hear (it).

102. Do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My slaves [i.e., the angels, Allah’s Messengers, ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), etc.] as Auliya’ (lords, gods, protectors, etc.) besides Me? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism). (Read Surah Maryam here)

103. Say (O Muhammad ): “Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds?

104. “Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds!

105. “They are those who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord and the Meeting with Him (in the Hereafter). So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall not give them any weight.

106. “That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved and took My Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and My Messengers by way of jest and mockery.

107. “Verily! Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous deeds, shall have the Gardens of Al-Firdaus (the Paradise) for their entertainment.

108. “Wherein they shall dwell (forever). No desire will they have to be removed therefrom.”

109. Say (O Muhammad to mankind). “If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if we brought (another sea) like it for its aid.”

110. Say (O Muhammad ): “I am only a man like you. It has been inspired to me that your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God i.e. Allah). So whoever hopes for the Meeting with his Lord, let him work righteousness and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord.”

@Recently Active Users

Back