Punjab The Heart Of Punjab

rubPzai

rubPzai

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score

The Heart Of The Punjab:You must have seen many places but I give you surety that Lahore is the most versatile and attractive place for visitors. Every type of enjoyment and refreshment you can find in Lahore.
I live in Lahore. It is the heart of Punjab. Its people are hospitable and hearty. They are friendly and peace loving. The history of my city is very old. It is not known for certain when this city was built. However, it is said that about two thousand years ago the city was founded by “Loh” son of Rama, the hero of Ramayana. This city gained prominence during the Mughal regime. The Mughal emperors constructed beautiful buildings and gardens.
Akbar the great Mughal emperors laid the foundation of Lahore Fort and made the city the capital of his empire. He and his queen NoorJahan died in Lahore. Thay are buried in Shahdara. Shahjahan built Shalimar garden Aurangzaib Alamgir constructed the most beautiful Mosque of ther subcontinent, the Badshahi Mosque. The city is both ancient and modern in look. The walled city with its old Havelis like Kabil mall, Fakir Khana and Mubarak haveli give you a glimpse of our rich cultural heritage.
The new colonies Gulberg, Shadman, Garden Town, Model town and Defence housing Authority are examples of modern architecture and town planning. The shopping malls and super markets of these areas can be matched with those of the most modern European or the American shopping centers. The addition of food streets and tourist’s streets has made Lahore more attractive for tourists.

This city is This city is also called the city of colleges. There are many universities too, where most modern subjects are taught. Punjab University is the biggest university of Asia. It is also called the city of lights and feasts. Lahore is the city that must be seen. One who has not seen Lahore yet must visit it to see it glory.​

Back