Things To Do In Ramadan & Daily Ramadan Tips

Zirwah

Zirwah

Popular Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
IMG-20160606-WA0006.jpg

@Veer @Saad Sheikh @Ana Zai @Imal @Maria Jan @M Shah @Twilight @b khan @mehernigar @Sara Raees @Zonyra gul @Porab Keyana @pomal123 @Hussain Malik @Asad Rehman @Kashf @Noor iman @Noor-e-Kainat @Mr.Hammad
And all
@Maria Jan @M Shah @Mr.Hammad plzzz tag others... Jazak Allah khair

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Hope you All are hale and hearty by the Grace of ALLAH :):)
Yesss I decided to make this Ramadan a way to my "Islaah"...
And I want all of you as well to participate with me in this...
Here in this thread m gonna post daily reminders so I want all of you to visit this thread daily and give some reply so I could know who is with me n who is not...
You can write "done" "ok" "seen" etc...
Know I wanna say something in urdu :p
Mjhe zada acha feel hoga or mn zada josh se post krun gi agr aap sab mera sath dain gain wrna agr koi nhi visit kre ga to mn disheart ho jaon gi so aap log meri himmat barhain agr hm ne apni zindaggi mn aik bhi (naik)amal start kr dya or aik bhi burai chor di smjhain hmne apni Islaah ki taraf Qadam brha dya..

Soo plzzz tell me Kon Kon yahan roz post daikhe ga???

"RAMADAN DAY 1"

Allah says: “Eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He does not like those who commit excess.” [Sûrah al-A`râf: 31]

Some scholars have commented on this verse, saying: “Allah has gathered together all of medicine in this verse.”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The child of Adam fills no vessel worse than his stomach. Sufficient for the child of Adam are a few morsels to keep his back straight. If he must eat more, then a third should be for his food, a third for his drink, and a third left for air.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî (2380) and Musnad Ahmad (17186) and authenticated by al-Albânî in Sahîh al-Jâmi`]

Back