Seerat e Sahabah Transfer of Holly bodies of Sahaba Karaam RA in Iraq 1932

Event Confirmation / Publication Sources

Daily Jung, 7th June 1970 (newspaper)
Some of the material was published in a Pakistani newspaper, 'Daily Jung' on 7th June 1970.

Khairullah Hadeesi (the Direct of Public Relations, Iraq)
Khairullah Hadeesi (the director of public relations punctuation in Iraq) told about this event to Respected Mufti Taqi Usmani (a famous Muslim scholar of Pakistan) when he met him. Mufti Taqi Usmani wrote about this discussion in his book 'Jahan-e-Deedah' on page no 55.

Shah Sahab (the Eyewitness who Kissed Forhead)
Suhail Ahmad Shah Jeelani from Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan telephoned me (Zeeshan Arshad, @RightfulReligion.com) on 17th October, 2013. He talked to me and confirmed that he met the eyewitness of this event named "Shah Sahab" from Sialkot, Pakistan whose age is more than 100 years. Shah Sahab was also in Iraq on the time of event and he kissed the forehead of companion of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Daily Ummat, 19th September, 2013 (newspaper)
This event was published in Pakistani newspaper, 'Daily Ummat' on 19th September, 2013.
Daily Ummat Karachi, 19th September 2013
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content.
Please register and verify your email address to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilm Seeker (the Person with Original Video)
During research time, I (Zeeshan Arshad, @RightfulReligion.com) found an elder whose age was more than 70 years. His nickname was 'Ilm Seeker' and he told me that there are only few people in world who have the original videos of that event and he is one of them. I insisted him for video and explained mission of prevailing Islam and he said that he will ask permission from his spiritual teacher before deciding it. However, he never replied back any of my future messages and did not provide original video.

It is a fact that this event is going about a century old so I consider that majority of eyewitnesses must have died by this time. However, we can know by all evidences that this event truly happened.

Back