True Colors Of Your Home - Room Decor, Home Decor

Princess

Princess

Well-Known Pakistani
Staff member
Baby Names Staff

Reaction score
Homes is where the heart is, so while choosing a color scheme for your home, rely on your personal taste.
Color represents us and the type of people we are. Color is everywhere, in our clothes, in our accessories, our food, and even our emotions.

true_colors_of_your_home.jpg

While choosing a color scheme for your home, it’s extremely important to keep your own personal taste and choice in mind. The choices regarding color schemes for your home are limitless. You can experiment with different colors, or choose to use different shades of the same color. But before you pull out the paint brush, you need to know the psychology or mood of different colors, so you can choose the color that best suits you.

• Black: represents mystery, power and elegance. It can be used to accent your room.
  • White: represents youth, cleanliness, and creates a cool and refreshing feeling.
  • Red: this is the most stimulating color. It represents passion and excitement.
  • Blue: is calming and cool. Its one of the most popular colors because it represents the sky and heaven.
  • Green: is the color of nature. Its relaxing and it represents joy, harmony, life and energy.
These colors and many more can be used to set the mood of any room in your home.
While designing a color scheme for a room, there are three technics applied by experts:

• Monochromatic Scheme:
Monochromatic schemes use shades and tints of the same color to create a sophisticated and elegant look in a room. Its well known that colors of the same family blend well together and create a balanced look.

• Analogous Scheme:
This color scheme blends together colors that are found together on the color wheel. For example, blue and green, or pink and peach. One of the colors is used as the main color and the shades of the other color are used to accentuate it.

• Complementary Scheme:
In this color scheme, colors found opposite each other on the color wheel are used together. Such colors enhance the temperatures of each other, thus creating drama and excitement in a room.
Using these color schemes and various colors, you can create a unique look for your room or home. Be bold, and take risks, experiment with different colors and create a look for your home that represents you!

thank you so much. I am looking best color scheme for my newly constructed home your post help me a lot information about choosing best color scheme... if you have some home photos with color schemes can you share with me please? its will be very very helpful for me....

Back