What Does Islam Say About Music ?

rubPzai

rubPzai

Popular Pakistani

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alykum Wrwb

What does Islam say about Music ? Hamaray baray hamay music sunnay say mana karte hain or kehte hain k Islami lehaz say yeh shai nahi... laykin aj kal har naat may music bahra hota hai pehle to sirf dhool hota tha ab to pop music bhi dala jata hai...

To kia Music sunna haram hai ya sirf mana hai ? or agar sunna gaye to us ka kia gunnnah hai ?

isme olama ka ikhtelaf hai uski wajoohat bhi hain

lekin ham agar Quran aur hadees me dekhen to hame iski wazahat milti hai

"And befool them gradually those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allah's disobedience), make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, share with them wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways - usury, or by committing illegal sexual intercourse), and make promises to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.
( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #64)

And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allah, or the Verses of the Qur'an) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire).
( سورة لقمان , Luqman, Chapter #31, Verse #6)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan. (Book #024, Hadith #5279)

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari: that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." (Book #69, Hadith #494v)

ye hamare liye kaafi hai Quran aur Hadees se daleel music k haram aur shaitani amal hone ki

ab rahi baat to phir kis cheez ki ijazat hai wo hai duff aur wo bhi shadi biah me, jeet ki khushi me, kisi k safar wapsi ki khushi me jayez hai

aur jahan tak singing ki baat hai to ahadees se dalail milte hain jab Allah k Rasul sallellahu alayhiwasallam ne shadi ki to kuch choti ladkian kuch ashaar gaa rahi thi jisko Allah k Rasul sallellahu alayhiwasallam ne mana nahi kiya balke usme kuch alfaz jo Allah k Rasul sallellahu alayhiwasallam ki tareef me zyada ho rahe the to kaha k ye na kaho baki sab kaho

to gana bina music k aur wo bhi sharee taur par jayez hai lekin aise ashaar hon jisme jhoot ho lagu baten shirkiya baten wo galat hai

aur hame Azaan aur aaj k gane bajene ko compare nahi karna chahiye Aazaan me khalis tauheed aur risalat ki gawahi hamari falah ki ki taraf rehnumai hoti hai

aaj kal jo ham dekhte hain naat jo ke kayi channels par aate hain khaas kar Qtv kuch zyada hi popular hia isme to ye sara sar galat hai umse music hoti hai aur Allah k naam ko kayi tareeqon se bigad kar liya jata hai kuch molvion ne isse jayez karar diya isliye ye halal nahi hosakta apke samne dalail maujood hain Quran aur Hadees se..

MUSIC - IT`S EFFECTS

Muslims are aware that nothing has been prohibited by Allah except that which is harmful to the welfare of a Muslim individual and the society as a whole. The divine attribute behind the prohibition of music can be comprehended by looking into the diverse influence music can have.
Experiments carried out by doctors and professors have confirmed that the music of today is such that it does not only affect the brain, but each and every organ of one`s body. There is a close relationship between music and bodily movements. We find that people listening to music automatically start tapping their fingers and feet, as if the music is permeating in their blood.
It is also proved that music affect`s one`s emotions, increases arousal in terms of alertness and excitement and also leads to various physiological changes in the person. In a psychology experiment, it was found that listening to moderate type of music increased one`s normal heart beat, whilst listening to rock music the heart beat increased even further, yet people claim that music has no effect.
It is a very ignorant and misguided attitude to percieve music as a form of pleasure and passing of time, since the messages of today`s music follow a general theme of love, fornication, drugs and freedom.
We find that the whole world is obsessed with the kufr idea of freedom, i.e. freedom of speech, freedom of movement, etc. In modern schools and universities, we observe independence, free expression and secular thinking being encouraged. This idea of freedom, “ It`s my life, I`ll do what I want” is a predominant, underlying theme of today`s music. It is being used as a means for drilling those modern ideologies that are totally contrary to Islamic Shariah and values, into the minds of Muslims.
One should abstain from evil audacities such as listening to music and encourage others to do the same too.

Allah hame deen ki sahi samajh aata farmaye Aameen

Gana Bajana (4).jpg
Gana Bajana (4).jpg
Gana Bajana (5).jpg
Gana Bajana.jpg
Gana Bajana.jpg
agar tau ashaar achey hain tau duff ka sath parhna jaiz hey albatta doosrey music instruments k saath haram hey.
duff ke sathh bhi us soorat main jaiz hey jab ashaar achey hoon like naat,hamd,qawali,manqabat .but in some way we should read basic context of quran & sunna & Fiqha about music
Gana Bajana (1).jpg
Gana Bajana (2).jpg
Gana Bajana (3).jpg
Gana Bajana (4).jpg
Gana Bajana (5).jpg
Gana Bajana.jpg
Gana Bajana (1).jpg

Back