Dismiss Notice
Today's Birthdays
Pakistan.web.pk would like to wish Happy Birthday to all its members who celebrate their birthday today

1. sahrish khan

sahrish khan Star Pakistani I Love Reading

• When you are hurt by people who share the same blood as you, just remember Yusuf (alayhissalam), who was betrayed by his own brothers.​
    • If you find your parents opposing you, remember Ibrahim (alayhissalam), whose father led him to the fire.​
    • If you're stuck with a problem where there's no way out, remember Yunus (alayhissalam), stuck in the belly of a whale.​
    • When someone slanders you , remember Aisha (radi Allahu 'anha) who was slandered throughout the city.​
    • If you're ill your body cries with pain, remember Ayoub (alayhissalam) who was more ill than you.​
    • When you are lonely, recall Adam (alayhissalam) who was created alone.​
    • When you cant see the logic around you, think of Nuh (alayhissalam) who built an Ark without questioning.​
    • If you are mocked by your own relatives, family, friends and the world at large, then remember our dear Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam).​
    Allah put these prophets and pious people to trial so that generations will persevere in patience

@Recently Active Users
    @Recently Joined Users

Tags:
    Kool Kat, Veer and Mishaikh like this.
  2. sahrish khan

mjy is ka title kya rkhon smjh nhi arha tha agr ya thk nhi ha title tu @Veer bro change krdena ap

3. Mishaikh

Mishaikh Popular Pakistani I Love Reading

sahrish khan likes this.
  4. sahrish khan