Educational Book Which Great Book Have You Read Lately? Share Please

Another great book.
Krishnamurti-Education-and-Life-ebook-cover.jpg

Some extracts:

1) It is human nature that to feel phsycologically secure, we accept and practise various forms of discipline. Discipline guarantees a result; to us the result is more important than the means; but the mean determines the end. One of the dangers of discipline is that system becomes more important than the human beings enclosed in it.

(2) As long as success is our goal, we cannot get rid of fear, for desire for success breeds fear of failure. do not worship success.

(3)
Constant inquiry, true dissatisfaction that brings creative intelligence. to keep inquiry and discontent awake is extremely arduous and most people do not want their children to have this kind of intelligence; for it is uncomfortable to live with someone who is constanly questioning accepted values.

This book is a great read for everyone: Life without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life!

Nick tells the story of his physical disabilities and the emotional battle he endured trying to deal with them as a child, a teen, and a young adult. “For the longest, loneliest time, I wondered if there was anyone on earth like me, and whether there was any purpose to my life other than pain and humiliation.” He shares how his faith in God has been his central source of strength and explains that once he found his own sense of purpose—inspiring others to make their lives and the world better—he found the confidence to build a rewarding and productive life without limits.

Back