Admission Guide Which Universities Are Offering Bs Cs And Bs It?

icon

icon

Reaction score
Hi All,

I want help. Can any one please tell me which universities are offering BS CS and BS IT after d.com?

thanks in advance..

PU - Eligibility Criteria:-
For BS (SE) (CS) (IT) 4-Years Programs
ICS / F.Sc. Pre-Engineering / F.Sc. Pre-Medical with additional Math./A-Level with Math or DAE DiplomaDiploma

BZU -
  • BS (IT): Eligibility:-
F.Sc Pre-medical or Pre- Engineering/ Intermediate with Computer Science/ General Science/Commerce or Equivalent Examination
Determination of Merit
30% weightage to marks obtained in the Customized National Appitude Test (NAT-I) conducted by NTS and 70% weghtage to marks obtained in the intermediate or equivalent examinations including 20 marks for Hifz-e-Quran.
  • BS(CS):
Pre- Engineering/ Intermediate with Computer Science/ General Science/Commerce or Equivalent Examination with 45% aggregate marks.​

AIOU -
Eligibility of BS(CS)

1. Candidates having intermediate or equivalent qualification from any recognized institution with at least 45% marks.
  2. Candidates having Intermediate or equivalent qualification from any recognized institution with less than 45% marks but have passed HSSC will be admitted to BS (CS) programme however, in the Foundation Semester of BS (CS) program.
  3. All students awaiting result may also apply. Their admission to BS(CS) will be provisional. If they pass with 45% marks and provide a certificate duly issued by the Board within one month after decleration of the result, thier admission will be confirmed to BS(CS).
LUMS -
  • Successful completion of Matric (60% marks or above) and FSc/ICS (65% marks or above)
Bahria Uni -
Eligibility: 50% marks in Intermediate/Equivalent (Any discipline) provided candidate’s Matric/Equivalent in Science Group.

Virtual Uni - Eligibility:-
Intermediate (equivalent to 12 years of education) with at least 45% marks.

FAST.NU
  • Eligibility
    • - At least 60% marks in Matriculation or an equivalent examination AND
    • - At least 50% marks in HSSC or an equivalent examination. Must have studied Mathematics at HSSC level.
COMSATS - eligibility BS(CS)
  • FA / F.Sc / A-Levels with Mathematics with minimum 50% marks.
NUST -
Uni Of South Asia - BS CS
  • Intermediate or ICS with a minimum of 50% overall marks or A level (with 3 Cs).
Uni of Lahore - requirements
Intermediate, FA / F.Sc / ICS / I.Com, A-Levels, DAE or equivalent (Minimum 50% m

N NUST also ... @icon u can apply in all these universities :)

Thanks for replying!

I initially wished to get admission in PU, but they said I'm not eligible due to having d.com as base. So, I wrote an application to vc of pu, he might forwarded this, or it was automatically forwarded to info cell, so I got same reply.

(snapshot attached) Screenshot from 2015-09-11 09:31:00.png

Right now, I'm considering UoS Sargodha and BZU Multan.

COMSATS - eligibility BS(CS)

• FA / F.Sc / A-Levels with Mathematics with minimum 50% marks.

snapshot attachedScreenshot from 2015-09-11 09:40:47.png

I studied business math and statistics in d.com, and I've 87.83 marks in d.com pt 1. Is there any possibility for getting in COMSATS and are admissions still opened in COMSATS?????

Business Maths is different from Mathematics ... I asked my frndz Bro , he said u can apply in COMSATS ..

Last Date: 24-7-2015 .... NO Chance :(
Ap Confirm krwa lo ...

Hello kindly i need a quick response please .. i have passed F.sc with 43% , and i want to study Bs-cs .. No doubt that i am a week student But now i realize my mistakes .. can any one plz tell me that i can take admission in any uni . except Virtual Uni , i have Taken admission in it as a zero semester and they are only providing online Lectures and everything is passed over my head .. So Please help me if any Good or helping person have any good news. I will be very thankful for him for my whole life ..... You can also contact me on my email (ajkhan1135@gmail.com)

Back