Who You Think Is The Biggest Politician In Pakistan?

Who you think is the biggest politician in Pakistan?

• Chaudhry Shujat Hussain (PML-Q)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman (JUI-F)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xavier

xavier

Reaction score
well biggest does'nt mean good or bad .... here it means a person best in 'Pakistani politics'

for me, despite being one of the most corrupt persons in Pakistan, zardari is the biggest politician here...i mean directly from jail, he became the president of Pakistan..... got so many hurdles on his way but could save his seat for whole 5 years (but destroyed our country and his party).....and then on 2nd no. comes sheikh rasheed......what do u think...?

well biggest does'nt mean good or bad .... here it means a person best in 'Pakistani politics'

for me, despite being one of the most corrupt persons in Pakistan, zardari is the biggest politician here...i mean directly from jail, he became the president of Pakistan..... got so many hurdles on his way but could save his seat for whole 5 years (but destroyed our country and his party).....and then on 2nd no. comes sheikh rasheed......what do u think...?
Do you think, His cheap politics is the height of politics?
Jab insaan kaa Zameer mer jata hai then he can do anything.
Zardari nai sab ki keemat laga di. aur 5 saal pooray ker liye.
Its the simplest and cheapest form of politics.

j ran khan is the best....ager politicz ko positiv sens mn liya jae to....uar ager politicz k cheap dhoka dahi wale mthds follow krnay ki bat ha...to yh sb hi ak sy bar kr ak hain....:blackalien:

sory ghalat typng ho gae..
imran khan is the best....ager politicz ko positiv sens mn liya jae to....oar ager politicz k cheap dhoka dahi wale mthds follow krnay ki bat ha...to yh sb hi ak sy bar kr ak hain....:blackalien:

Back