Status
Not open for further replies.
Veer

Veer

Famous Pakistani
Staff member

Reaction score
Good Evening PWPians :love:

I'm back with yet another activity contest :cool: Everyone is invited to participate and cheer-up the 4 days event starting this evening.

The competition is about posting new threads on Pakistan Day (23 March, Youm e Pakistan). Let's celebrate Pakistan Day 2017 with historic and informative content (Essays, Speeches, Pictures, Videos, Patriotic Poetry, Quotes & Sayings, Greeting Cards, and anything related to Pakistan Day)

Where to post?
Feel free to post threads anywhere in the forums. Just make sure you add related tags, we'll count threads added in these special tags:

Rules & Prizes
  • x5 Ashrafis for creating each New Thread, so you'll get 50+ Ashrafis per new thread
  • x5 Ashrafis for adding each New Tag in Threads, so you'll get 25 Ashrafis per new tag
  • Your total new threads count must go over 50 by the end of contest
  • The user with the most number of New Threads wins!
  • Top quality threads will be counted x2

There will indeed be Gold Dinar and Ashrafi reward for the winners, and an official medal: I Love Pakistan :love:

The contest has started now and will end on the same time Thursday, 23rd March 2017

Get start everyone, Good luck :thumbs up:

@Veer excellent :)
It will not only provide activity and fun but shows patriotism

Hope to see quality stuff soon .will try to participate but don't think I would be able to post 50 threads :)

Good luck everyone

Why i love Pakistan : it's a question like 'why I love my mom '
Like mother's love; it's love is also natural.
Pakistan is our homeland and motherland. Our elders sacrificed their everything even their lives for the independence of Pakistan.
This is the only country to claim *our country * *my country *
It is my recognition.
It is my pride.
I love my Pakistan.

Thanks everyone for participating :)

Result and rewards will be announced shortly. InshaALLAH

The result is delayed due to my busy timetable. hopefully at this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back