Hadith Your temporary visitor, your sincere advisor, the feeble servant of Allah, C-19 VIRUS

Falak

Falak

Super Star Pakistani
I Love Reading

Reaction score
img-1177_orig.jpg

“Dear humanity,

I don’t think I need to introduce myself. The whole world is talking about me, in lock down because of me, and in perpetual stress because of me. Unlike most of you, I don’t have time to waste, so I’ll get straight to the point and share with you things about myself which the media will not cover.

I do not differentiate between people; young or old, sick or healthy, practicing or otherwise. Don’t accuse me of harshness. I’m simply following the orders of the Supreme Lord who released me.

I’m the one who has busied tyrannical governments from furthering their oppression of their Muslim minorities. I am the one who has humbled the pharaohs of the 21st century and snapped the spine of arrogance in every one of them. I am the one who closed the venues of alcohol, fornication, gambling, smoke and terrified every user of interest. I am the one who harasses the disbeliever behind closed doors as he now questions everything he ever stood for. I am the one who struck fear into the heart of every sinner and cornered him into regret. I am the reminder that moral decay cannot go without retribution. I am proud of this, I don’t apologise for it, and shame on the hard hearts of humanity for needing me as their reminder.
Yes, you are right;

I am also the one who closed the doors of the Mosques. This is my only sorrow, but it is the wish of my Lord and He is Most Wise. Perhaps you will now realise the luxuries of praying in congregation and sitting in the companionship of angels that you’d previously taken for granted. Why did you need me to realise this?

Your entire lives have come to a grinding halt because of me; a weak, microscopic and silent creature of Allah. What then if He was to send my brothers upon you, by flipping your countries over like He did with the people of Loot? Or rained fire over you as He did with the people of Shu’aib? Or instructed the earth to swallow you as He did with Qaaroon?
I did not cause this. My Lord said you did.

“So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast, and among them were those whom We caused the earth to swallow, and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves.” (Al-Qur’an, 29:40)

Don’t be afraid of me but of the One who sent me.

Don’t busy yourself thinking about how to avoid me, but how to draw closer to the One who sent me.

I, and the rest of creation, are at His mercy, dominated by His power, helpless without His aid. My forelock is in Hands, His wish is my command, and I prostrate to Him. Don’t allow your heart to obsess over me or anything else. Glorify Allah and think well of Him.

I know myself better than you do, so I will say it how it is;

Many of you will die because of me. Those who pass away upon goodness will meet goodness with Allah and can hope for the station of martyrdom. But those of you who die having neglected Iman, lived without vision and delayed repentance, you will soon come to realise that death was in fact the least of your problems.

I don’t know for how much longer my Lord wants me to be around, but one thing is for sure; I may be the calm which follows the storm, and if and when that does arrive, what I’m doing to you today will seem like bliss.

I raise my voice out of mercy to you, and so I ask one last time:
Will you repent?

Will you live with purpose and goals?

Will you promise to follow up every sin with a heartfelt apology?

Your temporary visitor, your sincere advisor, the feeble servant of Allah,
C-19 VIRUS

@Recently Active Users

@Falak
بے شک
سورة التّغَابُن
کوئی مصیبت نازل نہیں ہوتی مگر خدا کے حکم سے۔ اور جو شخص خدا پر ایمان لاتا ہے وہ اس کے دل کو ہدایت دیتا ہے۔ اور خدا ہر چیز سے باخبر ہے (۱۱)

سورة العَنکبوت
تو ہم نے سب کو اُن کے گناہوں کے سبب پکڑ لیا۔ سو ان میں کچھ تو ایسے تھے جن پر ہم نے پتھروں کا مینھہ برسایا۔ اور کچھ ایسے تھے جن کو چنگھاڑ نے آپکڑا اور کچھ ایسے تھے جن کو ہم نے زمین میں دھنسا دیا۔ اور کچھ ایسے تھے جن کو غرق کر دیا اور خدا ایسا نہ تھا کہ اُن پر ظلم کرتا لیکن وہی اپنے آپ پر ظلم کرتے تھے (۴۰)

جزاک اللہ خیراً کثیرا
Don’t busy yourself thinking about how to avoid me, but how to draw closer to the One who sent me.

Back